- Forty One -

I really want to stop it all. This is a weird chapter I apologize. And it's a filler.

Deny, deny, deny..//::

Tyler wasn't next to you.

Josh wasn't with you either.

Your steps were quiet as you neared the little coffee shop in the big city.

Opening the doors, you take in the coffee-scent of the room in front of you.

The line for coffee wasn't that long, just a few other people.

Entering the line of people, your phone started to vibrate.

Incoming call from Tyler Joseph...

Deny

He doesn't like 'dirt water,' so it wasn't worth talking to him.

Ordering your drink, you sit at a tiny table by the big window, looking out at the chaos of the streets.

It was around 8:34 a.m., and the whole crew was planning on leaving for another state around 11:30 a.m.

You didn't know what was wrong with you, at all.

You just had to get away.

Just for now.

Sipping your drink, you jumped as it almost burnt your tongue.

You sighed and looked at the morning hassle in the little coffee shop.

You just needed time, you thought, just a little bit of time.

Thinking takes time, and you needed to think right now.

Yeah, I guess you and Tyler are together again.

Or is he with you again because he pitied you, and wanted to make you feel better.

Josh was probably right.

Both you and Tyler fought, got mad at each other, and disagreed a lot. Maybe you weren't meant to be.

It was hard to say at this time. This is why you needed time to think.

Distracting your thoughts, your phone buzzed in your pocket.

One message from Tyler Joseph...

Tyler: hey where are you?

Sighing, you shut your phone off and looked outside,

The sun was now illuminating the street, which gave it a violet color as the streetlights blended in with it.

You decide to leave the shop, and just walk around.

Pushing the door open, you drop your empty drink in a little garbage can outside.

It was a little colder out, the chilly breeze nipped at your nose as you marched down the busy sidewalk.