- Thirteen -

I'm the morning, you woke up very hungry, and groggy.

You didn't get much sleep that night. You sat next to Tyler's bed and rested your head on his shoulder, for some comfort.

Josh had to leave earlier because he was tired and anxious about the whole situation.

When you woke up, you lifted your head off of Tyler's shoulder and looked around at the bright sunlit room.

Obviously, you were very hungry and famished from not eating the night before, so you head out to get some hospital food.

When you got back, you see Tyler sitting up a little, squinting his eyes from the brightness of the room and smiling at you.

"Hi pretty."

Your jaw dropped.

He's awake.

"Tyler!"

You ran over to Tyler's side and gave him a big hug, burying your face into his shoulder.

And you were crying, because he's okay.

For now.

You sobbed and mumbled a string of words into his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Tyler, I wasn't by your side, I promised you I'd be by your side and I wasn't."

He smiled and pulled you closer to him, so you head was resting on his chest.

"Hey, look at me." He stated.

You looked up at Tyler with your now, red and puffy eyes.

"You're doing your best, a-and I love that about you." He said, running a hand through your hair.

Furrowing your eyebrows in confusion, another tear rolled down your cheek.

Why is he so sweet?

Tyler quickly raised his hand and wiped the stray tear off your cheek.

"A-And I'm so lucky to have you by my side. Your so sweet, so funny, you're so very very beautiful. You're so supportive and- uh man I screwed up-"

Cutting off Tyler, you quickly lean over and kiss him, but pull away quickly.

"I just really missed you Ty." You say, sadder then what you wanted it to be.

Tyler tapped on your shoulder, and you looked him back into the eye only to be kissed.

Tyler's lips were a little chapped (AND FADED) but were so soft and warm on yours, like a piece of a puzzle.

He pulled away before you could return it, only to be brought into a warm hug.

"I love you, I love you, I love you..." Tyler mumbled as he pulled you closer.

"You what?"

"I love you."