- Eight -

"Tyler?"

"Mm?"

"What's your favorite part of concerts?" You questioned him.

"I-Uh.. I just like the meaning, the meaning they give to the people. It makes me very very happy when I perform."

You smiled contently at that answer.

Tyler came over the morning after the concert because Josh was busy. None of you guys mentioned what happened to you two last night.

"I would love to sing and perform," You added, "But I'm not very good, at singing or stuff."

Tyler looked over at you.

"I should get you to sing sometime," He said smirking devilishly.

"You will never..." You said snapping back at him, pushing him over on the couch you were sitting at.

He giggled, "Hey, we'll see about that..." Tyler said, shrugging his shoulders.

You two sat in silence and peace (AND NOW I JUST SIT IN SILENCE) thinking.

Your head rested on his shoulder.

We enjoyed thinking together.

Your hand eventually found his, you squeezed his tightly, letting go immediately. Pulling down his sleeve, you examined his scars from about a week ago.

"Tyler?"

"Mm?"

"How's blurry been?" You questioned, putting your hand in his again. You squeezed his hand gently this time.

"He-He's been a lot better now, now that you're here again."

You smiled at his words.

"Is there anything I can do to help you with blurry?" You questioned.

He squeezed your hand tighter.

"J-Just, be here, be here for me."

You smiled again.

"I will, I will always be here Tyler."

Tyler's hand and your hand fidgeted about together, he put your hand in his, and squeezed it tightly. You squeezed back, he squeezed back, it was like a back-and-forth game.

Eventually, you stopped. You laced your fingers with his again and rested your hands on the couch.

"Tyler?"

"Mm?"

"Why'd you sing that song to me and kiss me?" You blurted out, instantly regretting it.

He paused.

Why the heck did I ask this? You thought to yourself.

"Because," Tyler started.

He squeezed your hand.

"You mean a lot to me, okay?"

You smiled.

"Okay, Tyler."

You two sat in silence again, with your thoughts.

Tyler enjoyed your presence, it calmed him. And it made his very very happy, because you do mean a lot to him.

Tyler said your name.

"Mm?" You responded.

"Do I mean a lot to you?" Tyler questioned, looking forward instead of making eye contact.

You squeezed his hand.

"Tyler Joseph, you mean a lot to me. And I will never leave you, ever."

He looked forward, unsure.

Squeezing your hand tightly, he asked, "Promise?"

You smiled.

Sitting up, you placed a hand on Tyler's chest and leaned forward to his face, gently pressing your lips on his.

You pulled away, and rested your forehead on his.

"Promise."