- Eighteen -

I told you to enjoy the fluffy chapter while you can lol... good luck reading this one.

"Ty, you should really get rid of these blades." You commented, looking through his medicine cabinet.

It was early in the morning, and one of Tyler's cuts was bleeding, so he needed fresh gauze. While looking through his medicine cabinets, you found his old blades.

"But I don't want to," Tyler groaned from his bed, a little embarrassed that you found his blades.

"Why not?" You say, now realizing you shouldn't push him on the subject.

"I-I just want them with me," Tyler said quietly.

"I don't want you hurting yourself," You mumbled, loud enough for him to hear.

"You know, I can do what I want for myself, and you don't have to be the boss of me," Tyler snapped, sounding ruder than he wanted too.

You turned and looked at Tyler, furrowing your eyebrows in confusion.

"Sorry I-"

"Tyler..." You interrupted, walking over to him and taking his hands in yours.

"You need to realize how important you are to me, and I don't want you, getting hurt. Or hurting yourself. Okay?" You softly said, squeezing his hand.

"Okay." He smiled contently and squeezed your hand back.

You needed to get rid of those blades, for Tyler's sake.

"In honor of your awesomeness, I'm going to make breakfast for you, and then we can watch a movie!" Tyler said, excitedly like a cute little kid.

"Alright Tyler, I'll join you in the kitchen, but first I need to use the bathroom," You lied.

"Okay, see you in a sec!" He danced into the kitchen (sink).

You walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

Opening the cabinet doors, you grab the blades and hide them in your carry-on back full of clothes. So Tyler can't get to them.

Stepping out of the bathroom, you go to the kitchen to see Tyler flipping pancakes.

He glanced up at you, obvious happiness in his eyes, "Hello, lovely."

Leaning up against the counter, you smile up at him, "You seem really happy this morning."

Tyler looked over at you, and his lips tugged into a smile, "I guess it's because you're here."

Walking over to him, you hug Tyler from behind, startling him a little.

You sighed contently as you rested your head against his shoulder.

"Tyler, just please know that no matter what, I love you and I want the best for you." You say into his shoulder.

Tyler turned around so you were hugging his front, he giggled, "Okay, I don't know where that came from, but I love you too."

Sitting in Tyler's arms, you realized how much you loved his presence. Since you got rid of his blades, you hoped his wasn't the last one you'd enjoy Tyler's warmth.

Tyler smiled down at you, "Ready to eat?"

Looking up at him, you nodded.

Sitting down and eating at Tyler's kitchen table, you remarked, "Tyler, this is so good!"

Tyler looked up at you from his plate and smiled, "Thank you, pretty."

You two quickly finished, and you got ready to watch a movie.

"One sec!" Tyler started, "This time I need to use the bathroom." He walked out of the kitchen and winked.

You started to get worried, what if he does find that the blades are missing?

He will, one day or another.

Letting your mind ponder, you realize that he's going to get very mad at you when he finds out that you took his blades.

For his sake, you look them so he wouldn't hurt himself.

Sitting in the couch to calm yourself down, you hear Tyler walking slowly into the living room.

He sighed.

You cringed.

"Where are my blades?" He asked in a quiet tone, but quite frustrated.

You can tell he's going to let off steam.

Standing up, you look at Tyler, "Tyler I-"

"No. Why did you take them? Out of everyone I can trust you take them," He sighed, rubbing his forehead in irritation.

"It's because I love you and I don't want you hurting yoursel-"

"Stop with the 'I don't want you hurting yourself' I do it for my own good. I'm just a screw up." He partially-yelled, his tone sounding louder.

Walking over to him, you reached up your hand to cup his cheek, "Tyler, I'm sorr-"

He slapped your hand away, hard.

"Oh, don't you 'sorry' me. You have never dealt with this stuff so you don't understand," Tyler yelled.

Stepping away, you try to calmly say, "I don't want you hurting yourself because I love you, remember that?"

Tyler furrowed his eyebrows, "I still can't believe you love me, I just- I just can't."

Your heart shattered in a million pieces.

"T-Tyler," You stuttered, tears brimming in your eyes.

Not controlling you actions, you ran up and wrapped your arms around Tyler.

"P-Please don't say that," You hicced, "Be-Because I love you."

He sat there for a second, not sure what to do with you and his anger.

"Stop saying that!" He yelled, pushing you off of him, sending you flying backwards.

You fell to the floor, and more tears started falling down your face.

"Stop saying that you love me! Just stop!" He screamed as you got up.

"J-Just get out of my house, I don't want to see you," He says, walking into his room and slamming his door.

Struggling to walk forward, your shaky hands grab your keys and walk out the door.

Your drive home was silent, and you weren't smiling either.