- Two -

You turned your head instantly and gasped.

Tyler Joseph.

He had his big grin on his face.

"Tyler!"

He instantly pulled you in a warm hug, and you smiled.

"Hey! How have you been?"

"Better, now that I've seen you on this gloomy day, Tyler."

He giggled, and scratched the back of his head.

"I see you still come around to this coffee shop, I haven't been here in awhile," He said.

"Well, perfect timing," You responded.

"Yeah, I'm so glad to see you," He said warmly. His cheeks turned a light pink from the cold.

"So then, how's life?" You asked.

"Oh, you know, Josh and I practicing, writing, creating all the time. We've been on a roll! He and I have been feeling really inspired lately, so we create," He smiled softly to himself, and averted his eyes to the floor.

"That's so awesome, you have to show me your new music sometime," You said.

"We will, I promise," He looked up at you again.

"How's Josh been?" You questioned, looking though the songs on the album cover.

"He's doing good, you know Josh is Josh!" He chuckled a little, "I'm meeting at a music story in a bit, and we're going to go to my house and practice in my basement."

You smiled, "I remember doing that a lot."

"Care to join us?"

"I would love to!" You exclaimed, Tyler's eyes brightened.

Tyler pulled out his little umbrella, and we started down the street.

"T-The music store should be around this corner." He said.

It was almost as Tyler forgot all of the arguments you both had before you drifted, but you didn't think much of it.

You both could feel the vibrations from the rain hitting the umbrella, it was coming down hard.

Tyler held open the door for you, "Thank you!" You said gratefully.

You pulled down the hood of your jacket as you heard a very familiar cheerful voice call your name.

"Josh!"

You ran over and gave him a big hug.

"Hey you! I haven't seen you in a lifetime," He smiled widely with his C major lips.

"I know I know, it's been too long." You said.

Tyler rushed over, "Hey, Josh."

"Hey Tyler."

Tyler turned to you and said, "Josh and I usually like to look through the store," He explained, "If that's okay with you."

"That's totally fine," You reassured.

Tyler and Josh went off into the store as you waited in the front.

About five minutes later, Josh came by and stood next to you.

"I know Tyler would kill me if I told you this," He started, averting his eyes to the carpeted floor.

He hesitated.

"But Tyler really missed you," Josh finished.

"He still talked about you when you were gone, and he wanted you to come back," He now looked over to you.

"Well, I'm here now!" You exclaimed as Josh smiled.

『 Vibrations 』 》》 Tyler Joseph x Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें