- Twenty -

Whoohooo a random update appeared
This is a super cute and happy chapter again lol

"Tylerrrrr," You groaned, bored and sitting on the couch next to your boyfriend.

Tyler looked forward nervously, not saying anything.

"Tyler!" You said a little bit louder, getting his attention.

"What?" He asked, turning to you, showing no signs of emotion.

"Stop being so nervous! You're going to do great!" You exclaim, sitting up.

"But, still, it's a nerve racking thing," Tyler started, leaning over to grab your hand.

He smiled up at you.

"I still can't believe Twenty One Pilots might be getting signed today," You say, as you rested your head on Tyler's shoulder.

Tyler being stupid and flirty, he said, "I still can't believe I have you by my side today."

You laughed and sat up, pushing him over, "Dude, no."

Tyler chuckled and poked you in the side with his elbow, and said, "You have to admit, that was pretty smooth."

"Yeah, yeah, okay," You sigh, resting your head again on his shoulder.

Tyler draped an arm around you, pulling you closer as you wrapped your arms around him.

Tyler loved your warmth and your love. He loved it when you two would just take time and relax to be by eachother. But above all, he loved you.

"As much as I love being by you," Tyler started, smiling down at you, "We need to get going to the studio to get some big news."

"Okay," You groaned tiredly into his chest.

Tyler quickly kissed your forehead and got up, while you went over to the door and put on your shoes.

About a minute later, Tyler walked up to you, still looking nervous.

"Tyler, stop being so nervou-"

Your words were quickly cut off by someone's lips meeting yours.

You kissed him back and tried to pull away, but he pulled you closer so you couldn't.

"T-Tyler stop-" You manage to say, smiling between kisses.

Tyler kissed you one more time and then pulled away, flustered.

"S-Sorry, I'm so nervous... I kind of needed that," He rubbed his neck and smiled.

"Oh, let's just go, you dork," You laughed and stepped out the door.

Driving to the studio, Tyler anxiously tapped his finger on the steering wheel.

"Tyler! It will be just fine, I promise," You reassured him the hundredth time.

"I know, I know," Tyler smiled and rolled his eyes playfully at you, pulling into the studio parking lot.

Stepping out of the car, Tyler held open the studio door for you, and we went in and met Josh inside.

A man, looking to be the owner of the studio, stepped out and said, "You two can come in when you're ready."

Tyler and Josh took a deep breath, and did a little bro-hug.

"Let's do this man," Josh said, looking confident.

"Okay," Tyler said looking down, obviously very very nervous. He followed Josh into the room, he gave you one last glance.

Waiting for about ten minutes, you began to get anxious.

What if Tyler and Josh don't get signed?

They would both be devastated.

You quickly turned your head around as you heard the doorknob turning.

Standing up from your chair, Tyler walked out.

"Well?" You asked, almost too anxiously.

Tyler bit his lip and smiled, "We got signed!"

You instantly wrapped your arms around him, "Tyler! I'm so proud of you!"

Tyler hugged you so tight your feet lifted off the ground, and kissed your cheek.

He set you down as Josh walked in.

"Where's my hug?" Josh asked, sticking his bottom lip out and pouting.

You walked up to Josh and gave him a quick hug, "Good job, third wheel," You whispered in his ear.

Josh sighed, and then chuckled, "I'm always the third wheel."