- Fifty One -

It's okay. Haha okay. Oooookay. I needed a break. I really needed one, and thank you all for being so patient. I will now try my best to update regularly, but not as fast as I used to. Don't worry, I'll never abandon this story. Stay alive

The sun was setting, it always sets later in the summer.

You got up, propped yourself on an elbow and yawned. Rubbing your eyes, you grab your phone on the nightstand next to you.

7:02 p.m.

The concert starts at 7:30...

That's when you basically ran out the door. Your cold fingers quickly dialed a taxi to come to the condo.

Why didn't Tyler wake you up?

It was chiller out now that it was getting close to dusk. The cool breeze made you wrap your arms around yourself.

You frantically ran your hands through your hair, trying to fix yourself up a bit before you get to the venue. Thank goodness you fell asleep in your regular clothes.

The beautiful plain taxi came quicker than ever, and you immediately told the driver to get to the venue. You wanted to see Tyler before he got on stage.

You sighed and rested your head against the car window as you looked out the window. The fast, driving cars passing you making a big flash in your sleepy eyes.

The drive only took two minutes, thank goodness. And you got out of the car before you even said thank you. And then you ran inside to quickly say hi to your boyfriend.

As you were running to the side stage, you checked he time,

7:21 p.m.

Nine more minutes.

Since you were in the side stage, you couldn't see anything, so you put your hands in front of you, using them as your senses. You also couldn't hear a thing, due to the screaming.

Your hands were abruptly stopped when they touched something soft and somewhat warm.

Tyler's skeleton hoodie.

He said your name, "Hey, is it you?"

"Yes, Tyler," but before he could say another thing, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in for a tight hug.

"Woah there, love" he said, taken surprise by your sudden hug, but he eventually wrapped his arms around you also.

Tyler pulled back, but kept his face close to yours. You could tell he was staring at you, even though it was pitch black. You felt his eyes on you.

"Kiss before I go on?" He said, just loud enough to hear above the crowd.

You leaned in, but you were interrupted by Josh's voice.

"Tyler, let's go," Josh urged.

Tyler changed his glance to you and then back to Josh, and he pulled away from you and then walked towards Josh.

"Good luck!" You shouted, but he obviously didn't hear it.