- Three -

After a few more minutes of you and Josh waiting impatiently, Tyler eventually came back.

"Tyler, what took you so long?" Josh groaned.

Tyler laughed, "Jeez, sorry I kept you all waiting," He walked up to the cash register and paid for what he got.

"Yeah, you kept her waiting, you haven't seen her in two years!" Josh exclaimed, referring to you.

Thanks Josh, for making this awkward.

Tyler's eyes widened a bit and looked at you, and back to the register.

Hopefully he wasn't still angry at you from the past, and all of the little fights you both had.

Tyler smiled as you as he grabbed his bag full of things. You smiled back.

Hopefully he isn't angry.

"Ready to go?" Josh asked, obviously anxious to go practice.

You and Tyler both nodded and headed out to his car.

Strange enough, Josh drove while Tyler sat with you in the back.

It was a peaceful ride to Tyler's house.

Mostly.

Josh's eyes got strange, and he suddenly turned up the radio.

Tyler's soft voice came through the speakers.

He gasped, "Josh its us!"

Josh chuckled, proud of him and Tyler.

"It's our song!" He exclaimed, looking at you and grabbing your hands with his hands out of excitement.

Then it was a ride of many laughs and smiles.

You couldn't really remember, but you though you saw Josh wink at you through the drivers mirror.