Part Twenty-Nine: Some Embarrassment, Some Jealousy

Start from the beginning

Finally, I decided to wear my dark baggy jeans and a white simple shirt, I left my hair in its natural state, falling straight down my back. I applied some makeup to cover the scars then slipped into my black and white converse. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and sighed, old-fashioned clothes and boring hair, I look like a boy with boobs! The girls are going to be amazing and fashionable and I’ll look like their maid or something, how embarrassing!

I checked my watch and it read 4:10 but nobody called me, I walked to the living room and found Zayn sitting on the couch, but he wasn't alone, Perrie was sitting on him, I got closer and saw that they weren’t just sitting, they were kissing! Zayn’s hand was grabbing her waist as she was holding the back of his neck and pulling him deeper into her mouth, I blushed slightly and looked at the ground, the scene made me feel a weird feeling in my stomach followed by a hitch in my heart, I don’t know what is this feeling or why it comes to me in each time I see Perrie or I hear Zayn talking about her, I mean he’s not my boyfriend or something, he’s just my brother’s best friend, my brother’s sexy-best friend.. Aargh, it seems like those stupid thoughts came back again, did they even left my head? Oh my god..

ِA deep moan left Zayn’s mouth and made me blush even more, another moan came from Perrie’s mouth, telling me that I should give them some privacy and avoid the embarrassment that will fill the room if they saw me watching them, but when I turned my face to go upstairs I bumped into the wall and let out a loud groan muffled with Pain, oh shit..I turned around and found that Zayn and Perrie were now looking at me with wide eyes, Zayn’s arms still grabbing Perrie’s waist but they stopped their making-out session “Lauren!” Perrie exclaimed loudly as she got up from Zayn’s lap. great, just when I thought that this can’t get more awkward.

Perrie walked to me and flung her arms around me in a tight hug, she’s so friendly and acting like we’re best friends or we’ve known each others for years. I looked at Zayn over Perrie’s shoulder and saw him scratching the back of his neck, his face was beyond red and he avoided to look at me.

 We pulled back from the hug after a couple seconds and Perrie immediately began to giggle, “I’m sorry we didn’t notice you coming..” Perrie smiled widely and her cheeks turned slightly red “Nah, It’s okay, I’m sorry for interrupting you guys!” I smirked, using the same tone she used, but there was some jealousy on it, I hope it didn’t sound so obvious.

“Oh No, it’s ok.. we were just, you know.. I mean,..” Zayn struggled to make full sentence, I gave him a questioning look, still not sure why he was explaining to me what they were doing “Um..forget it, are you ready?” he smiled nervously to me dropping the subject

“Yes! I’m so ready” I replied in excitement and they both chuckled “That’s the spirit we need! Come on let’s go girl!” Perrie exclaimed and grabbed my hand, leading me to the front door “Bye babe!” she sent Zayn a flying kiss before she open the front door dragging me with her “bye Zayn..” I managed to wave to him before she pulled me with her  “bbye..Have fun!” he waved back to us and we disappeared from his view.

"Let me introduce you to my friends.." Perrie said as we headed to her car, she opened the back door for me and I saw 2 girls sitting there, there was another girl sitting in the passenger seat, I got in and sat next to a curly haird girl, she smiled widely at me and pulled me to a hug "Hello sweetie, my name is Leigh" she said while we pulled back from the hug "nice to meet you Leigh, I'm Lauren.." I introduced myself, the other girl who was sitting next to Leigh jumped over her to reach me "and I'm Jade" the girl said while hugging me and Leight let out a groan and slapped Jade's butt which was squeezing her, "OUCH.." Jade shouted in my ear and I laughed at their childish "Nice to meet you Jade" I said as I broke the hug, the girl who was sitting in the passenger seat turned her face to look at me "Hello darling, my name is Jesy, pleasure to meet you" she smiled widely at me "You as well" I smiled back and Perrie started driving

they seemed really nice and adorable, all of them were pretty, they were wearing amazing outfits and each one of them have a different hairstyle, but they all looked fabulous. just like I expected, I looked so odd between them.

"We've heard so much about you, Zayn won't talking about how amazing are you, he says that you become his new best friend!" Jade stated making me blush "he did? that's so sweet of him! I can say the same about him, he's like another brother to me, all the guys are like brothers to me"

"Awwww so cute!" They all squealed "how sweet my babe is! he can't stop being nice" Perrie added, causing the same annoying feeling to build again in my stomach.

"So, tell us about your life in California, Zayn said that you were working all the time and you didn't find a time for yourself, right?" Leigh asked and I started playing with my fingers, "Yeah, studying and working took all my time" I lied and they nodded in understanding "Don't worry sweetie, we'll make it up for you, this shopping thing is going to be all about you." Jesy smiled and I shook my head, I don't have money at all and I can't let them buy me anything "No, I just..I came.. I don't want to buy.." I tried to explain but Perrie cut me off "Don't worry about the money sweetie , Harry gave me money for you, he said that if you didn't come back to the house with more than 10 bags he's gonna cut Zayn's hair while he's sleeping..oh god I can't imagine my babe without Hair!" Perrie giggled and we all laughed, another hitch in my heart caused my laugh to fill with jealousy, what's happening to me?

"okay so first of all, we'll cut this hair and do you eyebrows!" Leigh smiled as she stroked my hair gently. Perrie drove us to the Saloon and we made our way inside, after Perrie and the girls exchanged their greeting with the workers there they sat and decided to have their nail polished while waiting for me to finish my hair

"So, how do you want me to cut it?" the lady asked me kindly after washing and brushing my hair, I looked at myself in the mirror then thought about it for a minute, I really like my hair as it is, "Can you just cut the ends? I don't want a short hair, I like it as it is"

she smiled to me "I was going to say the exact same thing for you, you have an amazing hair"

"Thank you so much" I said and she grabbed her Scissors and started cutting my hair..

A/N: Sorry for being late, Ignore all the mistakes please :(