"Not sure I have," he says, moving his body to lay beside mine, quickly. His hands rest behind his back as he watches me crawl ontop of his waist.

"Maybe you should have a taste," I smile, almost bursting into laughter.

"You're right," he laughs, obviously enjoying where this is going.

I don't have to do much since Harry is already in his boxers, my hand grips onto the waistband of them and I slowly start to pull down, a little afraid of what I'll see.

Harry grabs my wrist, a gasp escaping my lips. "Baby, you don't have too."

I peck him on the lips and he lets go of my wrist. I mean yeah I'm a little nervous but atleast this is better then full on, body-in-body... I don't want to seem like a prude but I don't think I'm ready for it, anyways sex is mean't to take place on the wedding day, what we're doing isn't sex... right?

My fingers pull his boxers off completely, where they rest at the end of the bed.

His erect c.ck sprung upwards, and I almost flinch away from it but instead a chuckle leaves my lips. I look up to Harry,

"What's so funny?" he asks, looking down at me.

I shake my head, not really sure myself why I just laughed. This day has just been so hectic for me. I was seriously depressed this morning then became calm and even excited yet worried at the party but now I'm here, next to Harry's c.ck; looking at it.

It's pink and long, the tip is fat and his sac is big too.

"Have you seen one before?" Harry wants to know.

I take my eyes off it and look at him. "Sorry" I confess.

"No, it's okay," Harry laughs. "You can look, it won't bite... you can touch too." He bites his lip, and looks at my hands.

"Oh my gosh, Harry." I say, then slap his stomach lightly.

He grabs onto my wrist and pulls me to him. "What?" he whispers, then presses his lips to mine. His hands pull on both my wrists, my body leaning closer to him. I squirm when I feel his c.ck on my upper thigh, close to my sex. Harry hums but I still squirm, not really finding the feeling of it on my skin, likable. Okay maybe I am a prude... but I mean I am about to- to do something with Harry's c.ck right now.

Ha... so ha.

"Harry, this is weird," I laugh.

Soon, he lets go of my wrists and laughs aloud too. I catch him by surprise when I voluntarily wrap my fingers around his length.

His laughs soon come to a slience, his face becomes serious when he looks down at my hand on him, his lips seal shut. "Gisele."

"Lay back Harry," I tell him, even though I've got no idea on what to do right now.

"Baby, start to move. M-move your fingers, your hand. Ok?" Harry asks. I nod my head and breathe in and then out. My hand applies more pressure to his length and slowly I start to move my hand from the very tip all the way to his sac, up and down for a couple of times.

Harry's chest starts to rise and I see him shut his eyes, "your hands are cold."

I pick my hands up off him, "sorry."

"No no, keep going, it's okay baby. It feels better," he half smiles.

My hands go back on his c.ck where I start to pump faster, still unsure of what else I should do to it. After a couple of moans Harry asks me if I'm ready to put my lips to it... and I would if I knew exactly what my lips were supposed to do with it.

Too embarrassed to ask, I just place my lips to the head of his c.ck where my tongue swirls around it, tasting it.

"Shit," Harry says, a long breath coming from his lips.

I remove my mouth from the tip and start to leave kisses all over his length,

"Baby... baby I need- I need you to do more," Harry growls.

I look up at him through my lashes, what the hell more could I do? I take him back in my mouth and start to lick up and down, I hallow my cheeks when I bring my mouth back to the tip.

Harry lets out a small scream.

I chuckle and Harry rises his body, moaning. He grabs my wrist and places it back on his length. I look up to him but his eyes are still shut.

I grip his length and slowly move up and down, while my mouth continues to lightly suck on him. His c.ck twitches in my mouth, and I almost laugh aloud again... it's like this thing has got a mind of its own.

"Faster! Gisele, I need you to go faster," Harry yells.

My tongue goes back onto the tip where I suck more harshly and my hand moves faster along his length. In a matter of seconds Harry groans loudly and ejaculates into my mouth, I pull away slightly but Harry tells me to still continue. His semen starts to drip down my chin and I just can't take it, I pull away.

"Harry, what- what do I-?" Should I eat this, am I supposed too?

Harry doesn't speak but places his lips on mine. He kisses me feverishly, both of us tasting him; a salty and thin tasting.

Harry moans into my mouth and one of his hands moves behind me to my neck and hair.

"Baby, you were so good. Such a good girl," he tells me.

I bring my hands to his face, placing my thumbs on the corners of his mouth. "You're a good boy."

Harry's eyes lock with mine, his lips part. Before I know it I'm on my back, Harry hovering over me. He kisses my neck roughly.

"Good boy, huh?" he repeats.

A groan emits from the back of my throat again. My hands hold onto Harry's biceps, where I try to push him away slightly- his kisses actually starting to become painful. "Harry," I whisper.

Once done with leaving marks on my skin, Harry drops to my side.

"Don't think I forgot about you're conversation with my uncle," he mentions.

... LOL

YAS?