55

HAN POV

I pushed Alyssa off the stairs.

No... I didn't, she fell off by herself.

But she wouldn't fall if I didn't pushed her.

No.. It wasn't my fault.

Hindi... Kasalanan ko. Kasalanan ko. Kasalanan ko. Kasalanan ko. Kasalanan ko. Kasalanan ko. Kasalanan ko. Kasalanan ko. Kasalanan ko. Kasalanan ko.

I'm a big failure. I'm a disgrace. I'm nothing but a piece of trash. I'm nothing. I'm a failure. A failure. Nothing but a failure.

Napahawak ako sa ulo ko. I can't stop these thoughts. It's hurting my head. It's eating my sanity. I'm losing control and I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do.. What should I do?

While I was walking at the hallway I sensed everybody staring at me. I was used to this but this time was different. It made me conscious.

"Isn't that her?"

"Yes she is, the girl who took it."

"So she framed Primo? How pathetic!"

"Maybe she wanted the top spot?"

"Talk about cheapness!"

I stopped walking when I heard about it. Napalingon ako sa paligid ko and everyone was holding their phones and everyone was mocking me by their stares.

I walked away and ran into one cubicle and looked at my phone.

Nanginginig kong binuksan ang isang video na naka-tag sa akin. Nabitawan ko ang phone ko nang mapanuod ko kung ano iyon. There was a video camera in Tin's room and now they've captured me putting those test papers on Tin's desk. Everybody's talking about me. Everybody's hating me because of framing Primo.. Everyone knows I was the thief. Everyone knows how pathetic I am.. Everybody knows.. Who I am.

Suddenly my phone began ringing. It was from my mom.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KEN POV

Kaagad akong napatigil sa nakita ko sa SNS. I'm not mistaken. This is Han. Everybody's viewing the video and everyone now knows that Primo isn't the one who took the test papers and it was Han. And I know by now, this news already reached her.

Lumabas ako sa kwarto ko at nakita ko si Kaye na nasa lobby kasama si Shanen at Tin.

"Grabe lang. I can't believe she would do something like this. I know she's desperate but I never really thought she was THIS desperate." Kaye said.

"Pero tama bang pinost mo sa SNS ang video na yun, Kaye? Hindi ba dapat pinagpaalam muna natin 'to kay Miss L?" Tin said. I rapidly went to Kaye and held her shoulders.

"Why did you post that video on SNS?! You should've talked to Han first!" Kaye mockingly looked at me and pushed me.

"For what?! Para paikutin lang rin niya katulad ng ginagawa niya sayo?! You a sshole, you can still manage to stick by her side and protect her even though she's this wicked! She framed Primo for a sin he didn't do! And I know this is not the only thing she did to ruin people!"