Chapter 11: Back Here Again

Start from the beginning

"What she deserves," Jesse says as he opened his pocket knife. "The same destiny as her parents." He begins taking some steps closer to us and I begin to shake my head.

"No! You won't touch her again, I won't let you!" Ricky bellowed out as he got in front of me. Is he protecting me?

"Ugh! I don't know what you see in this bitch! She'll be just like her parents, useless and unnecessary to this world," he finished off.

Fury was building in me. How dare he?! I make a run to him and begin punching him in his face and stomach. I reached out for his knife that fell on the floor and slid his throat. I backed away and fury built in. I closed my eyes and reopened them a second later. If only I could really do that to him. I shiver in place, disgusted with myself for even thinking about something so gruesome.

"Just look at her! She's pathetic!" Jesse roared out.

"Enough uncle!" I hear Ricky say out.

"Excuse me! Remember who you are talking to!" Jesse threatened him. "Now, enough of this, I want to get this over with and as soon as possible so I can throw her body somewhere else."

"Uncle, please," Ricky says out. I turn my focus to him. I find him shaking his head. "Don't do it."

"I'll do what I like and when I want to do it," Jesse responded more calmly. "And I want to do this now! Not you or your fucking feelings will get in my way this time!" He let out as he reached out to me and brought me to him. My back was pressed against his chest as he placed the sharp knife on my throat. "I want you to see how the girl you desire dies, then you'll understand how I've become the way I am." He tightened his grip on me and I grunted. "You ready?" He asked me.

I stay quiet. This is it. My finale day. I'll be taking my last breath. I inhale deeply and let it out as I felt the point of the knife dig in and a bit of pain rushed through my body sending an alarm.

"Is that a police siren?" Jesse whispered in my ear. I froze.

"You cut her!" Ricky pointed out. At that point, I begin to feel the small sting on my neck. I knew it wasn't big, but it still hurt. The sirens got closer.

"How could this have happened?!" Jesse exclaimed out furious.

"Boss!" I hear out.

Jesse let me free and Ricky brings me to him. He opened the drawer next to the bed and took out some tissue paper. I look over at the doorway to find another guy that looked around the same age as Jesse, possibly around his mid thirty's. I felt Ricky pressing down on the small wound as if it would be life-threatening when really it wasn't, but I didn't care. I was focused on what they were discussing. I wanted to know their plan so I can be prepared to take my last deep breath again, only the first time wasn't my last.

"I want you and the others to kill every single cop that tries entering this house! We'll go to the basement and wait for the clear, got it?" Jesse tells him. The other guy nods his and rushed off. How many people are in this house? "Now, come on!" Jesse says out unexpectedly making me jump. "We're going to hide." Ricky pushed me in front of him making me be in-between them. We headed close to the kitchen and he opened a door. A door that I am also too familiar with. It's the door that Tanner and I went in when we escaped from Ricky, the basement.

"No!" Ricky shouted out.

"Sh!" Jesse reminded him. "Keep your fucking mouth closed! Why should it matter if she sees? She'll be dead soon enough," Jesse exclaimed. What the hell is he talking about? Jesse entered and turned on a light. I followed behind and when I reached the bottom, I felt myself get lightheaded. Pictures of me in different places were plaster all over the walls, a table in the middle, and when I looked up at the ceiling I was even more shocked.