Chapter XXIV [Part 2]

ابدأ من البداية

"What do you think? The leader would love to use this one as one of his girls? Hmm?"

I can hear... voices. My ears seem to be catching the tones of these disgusting men. But I can't move my body nor open my eyes.

"This would be an extravagant gift to him then." One with a higher pitch tone encountered back.

They think... I would be a courtesan to their 'leader' but in this case.. They are selling myself or more likely of my body to a man of noble.

ARE THEY CRAZY!? Why can't I open my eyes? My body felt like I was laying on something hard.. like the cold ground even.

I felt myself being picked up, this took the trigger. My eyes shot open and I gasped for the air around me.

"What are you guys? And what are you doing with me?" I yelled with a touch of acrimony and distaste. "Ahh this one is awake right now, don't worry girl, our clan leader will be with you soon."

And with that, they threw me on some futon. My hands still tied behind my back that was adamant. My hair cascaded over my shoulders as I laid on my side. My kimono was the same, which I sighed in relief. Burgundy red v-neck gown that fell down past my knees, also having two slits up both sides to my thighs. And a thick brown kimono sash came around my waist where it held my breasts up underneath it as well covering my stomach.

I stayed on my side for the longest time. I forced my eyes shut hoping I could go back... to the way we used to live.

~
"Madara!" I yelped in the thick forest. I.. think I sprained my ankle.. oh dear god.

"You're clumsy, like always." He came into view, I admired his looks. The navy blue kimono that complexed his features as his medium length spiky black hair fell behind him, leaving some strands covering parts of his face.

"I... can't get up." I blankly say rubbing my ankle softly. I must have tripped on that log.

Madara made a 'tsk' sound as he shook his head. "Like usual..." Madara sighed deeply reaching over to help me up. But to only fail, which left him to carry me.

I gasped as his arms went around my stomach as the other went under my legs to pick me up. How could I like this? I put my arms around his shoulders and rested my head on his chest.

"Don't speak a word about this." Madara groaned making me flush in embarrassment. "I... won't." I looked up to see his expression. Showing nothing other than apathy.

As we got back, he laid me on my bed and checked my fractured ankle.

He sighed, "I told you to not run off.. like usual you had to." he remarked.

I huffed trying to sit up but to wince from horrid pain. "Ease yourself, or you'll break more parts and I would have to be forced to watch you."

This made me laugh as he chuckles slightly, and I looked him straight in his onyx orbs. "Madara-kun..." I whispered.

"Hmm?" He piped up, letting his arms rest by his sides.

"I've been meaning to ask you of something. I wouldn't know how to put it. But I feel different around you, like... I'm myself. I want to be there for you through the good and bad Madara. I'm trying to ask you... if you would watch over me or if not at least can you make sure I'm not getting myself into anything bad like I usually do?" I asked solemnly. His eyes widen at my words and he gently patted my head making me squeal.