New Living Arrangements.

Start from the beginning

"What?" I asked. I was confussed.

"Carli cheated on me. When we went to the doctor to see how far along she was, I knew it couldn't be me. She was six weeks when we found out. I was away with my family when that baby was concieved. She doesn't know I know that though." Ashton confessed. I think I saw a tear fall down his face.

"Do you know who she cheated on you with?" I asked. ghe nodded his head, but didn't answer me right away. After a minute or two, he spoke up.

"That wasn't the first time Cal cheated on you." Ashton said.

What did he just say to me? I s he trying to tell me that Cal cheated on me with Carli? Carli being the girl that helped Ashton cheat on me before? So now Carli has taken two of my boyfriends away, and she's having two kids with Calum? Perfect! And just when I was starting to become friends with her too.

"Oh Ash." I whispered and pulled him into my arms.

We stood there, silent. The only noise that I heard was the occasional sob, or sniffle from Ashton. I can't believe this. I am having a word with Carli when she gets back. Whether Ash likes it or not.

I know what it feels like to be cheated on. It's happened to me twice now. Both boys were my bestfriends and I thought I could trust them. I guess, Ashton made a misktake. I never should have left and kept Lucas a secret from him.

I never should have went to Calum for help.

I'm a horrible person for doing that.

"Lets go back inside. Alright. I'm get you some tea and you can spend time with Lucas." I said and Ashton pulled away from me and nodded. I took his hand in mine and we walked back into the house.

I went straight to the kitchen and made Ashton some tea. I made it the way he liked it, two sugars and a little honey. I walked back out and set it on the table next to him.

"Thanks Allie." He said. I nodded to him.