The Story of a Psychic Teen Girl(Maybe a Love Story?) - Chapter 9

Soooo sorry for having not posted in like forever! I will be posting hopefully once a week from now on. I made this chapter kind of a filler, but I also think its funny. (: hope you like it!

And also, I just wrote the next 2 chapters also! It's going to get REALLY good and kind of scary...well I think. haha

Chapter 9

The next morning as I was getting ready for my second day of school, my mind wandered back to yesterday when I was at the park. My lips were still burning every time I thought about the kiss between me and Drake.

My cheeks would warm and it felt as if I was blushing every single minute of the day. What was with me?

As I was putting the final touches to my eyeliner, my mom walked in with a concerned look on her face. She quietly walked over and sat on my bed, staying silent.

"Mom? Is there something wrong?" I asked. She snapped out of the trance that she was in and looked right in my eyes. My heart started beating faster. What was on her mind?

"I think it's time we had a girl discussion, on my way home from work yesterday I saw you at the park-" She started to say. My eyes widened.

"What? Pshh I wasn't at the park yesterday. Mom, what makes you think I was at the park?" I asked, my face heating up again. Oh god, when will it stop? I think I probably have a fever by now.

"Honey, don't be embarrassed. Even I couldn't control my hormones when I was your age. Oh, your dad and I were nonstop when it came to-" Oh My God.

"MOM!" I said, holding my hand up to her face. "I really DO NOT need to hear this! Oh! DissssssGUSTING!" I had a huge grimace on my lips that I was almost sure was permanent.

"Oh jesus, would you listen to me? That wasn't what I was going to say. When I was your age, your dad and I were nonstop when it came to having outdoor picnics and studying. That was the beginning of our relationship. Romantic, isn't it?" she asked, and I let out a breath I had been holding.

Thank the lord, she didn't see us making out. But picnics? She was really that innocent and clueless?

I nodded to her question, even though on the inside I was still mentally debating whether my mom and dad were the most innocent people around or just completely out of whack. She continued on with her speech.

"Anyways, yesterday when I saw you it just reminded me of the good old days when your father and I would do the same thing. Who was that boy you were with, anyways? Study partner?" She asked, and by this point I just wanted to kick her out of my room.

"Yes mom," I sighed. "That was my science partner." I lied.

"Is he smart? He was kind of cute, have you noticed that? Maybe you guys should study more often," she added with a wink. Oh My God, AGAIN.

"Mom! Get out, please? You're freaking me out with this boy stuff here. And besides, I have to finish getting ready for school.

She checked her watch and her eyes widened.

"Oh my!" she got up and opened the door, but before she left she said one last thing that would probably make me blush the whole day.

"Oh, and by the way, me and your dad's study sessions usually weren't just studying the books. It was more like studying each other. Don't think that I didn't see you and him getting it on." Oh My God, AGAIN.