The Story of a Psychic Teen Girl(Maybe a Love Story?) - Chapter 17

One more fan until I'm at 40 fans! Thanks guys! It means a lot to me! haha

A lot of you want a romance story, and it's going to be one. Don't worry. It's just not there yet! .. :)

Please VOTE and COMMENT so I know you like it. (:

Thank you again!

17

After, trying to find his name in the phone book for almost an hour, I finally came across the one person who I needed to see.

Drake's dad.

He had said that he knew a lot about the towns history, and I was going to use that as an advantage.

No matter how mad Drake got at me. This needed to be done.

I got back into my car and plugged the location into the GPS. I still didn't know every road around Willow Falls.

It looked like we were going to be going into the other side of town. The older side.

I sighed. I couldn't wait to go there, note the sarcasm.

It took me around fifteen minutes to finally find the right road.

I almost didn't turn because at first it seemed impossible for Drake to live somewhere near where I was.

I turned left onto a street with leaves all over the road, the trees were almost bare.

It was beautiful, if that's how you would ask me to describe it.

Victorian Era houses were everywhere. And they were big. Some were small, but only about two.

Five-Fifteen, that was the house number. I went down along the street, 501..505..509..

I drove a few more seconds until I came to 515.

It was the biggest house on the street, and I almost couldn't believe my eyes.

Large columns came from the roof down. The house, or better yet, mansion was plain white.

It reminded me of the White House.

The sun was starting to set, and dark clouds were passing through.

It made one end of the sky look pink, while above me it was purple and blue. I sighed. It even smelled like fall.

I needed to get answers.

I parked the car along the street, and waited for a couple of minutes arguing with myself.

One moment I thought I was going to make a fool of myself, but the rational part of my brain would go crazy if I kept making theories in my head.

Finally, I just got out of the car and slammed the door. I wanted to see his dad before I lost my nerve to.

When I had looked earlier, his dads name was Robert. The last name listed was Walsh.

It must have been Drakes last name as well.

I walked up the sidewalk leading to the front doors.

As I got closer to the beams, it made me feel super small. I felt kind of intimidated.

I made it to the front doors and was about to ring the doorbell when a good-looking man opened the door.

But when I say good-looking, I mean for an old guy.

There was crinkles near his eyes and his face and hair had been worn from hours in the sun.

Funny, since I'd been here, there'd only been a week, tops, of sun.