1

"Dude, party at my house. You in?" Michael asked Ashton. Michael had rich parents, so of course he'd throw the most insane parties since his house was huge. "Course. You know me Mike." Ashton laughed. "I hear Alyce is gonna be there. I also hear she has this thing for you." Mike smirked. They both looked at Alyce at the lunch table across from them and she sends them flirty smile. "You hear lots of things Mike that may or may not be true." Ash scoffed. "Yeah, but dude, she's hot. If you won't take her I will." Michael laughed, jokingly. "She's all yours." Ashton laughed as well knowing that he was joking.

"Hey, we're gonna ditch 5th and 6th, wanna join?" Michael asked. "Sure." The bell rang and students started walking to their classes then the hallways were empty. But of course the hall monitor would be there. Calum Hood, he was quite popular and known around the school, being a star player on the baseball team and all. "Don't let the hall monitor catch you Mike." Ashton warned while walking outside to wait for him while he went to go get the stuff from his locker. Which, I might add, not a good place to keep them.

He heard a throat clear behind him and groaned when he knew it was the hall monitor. "You know you're supposed to be in class." Calum spoke. "Yeah I know. So?" Michael scoffed. "And you're supposed to have your uniform worn the right way." Calum spoke tying his tie he had around his neck. "Don't fucking touch me." Michael shoved him away.

"How about this: if you have your uniform on properly I'll forget this happened and won't tell the dean on whatever the hell you're smoking that's in that bag. Deal?" Calum offered. "Fine." Michael sighed. Michael looked down at his tie cluelessly and Calum let out a low chuckle. "Do you want me to do it?" Michael nodded. Within a second Calum finished.

"Thanks." Michael mumbled and was about to leave when Calum stopped him. "You forgot to roll your sleeves down." Calum noted which made Michael roll his eyes. "There. Better?" He said sarcastically, which Calum happily nodded. "Tuck in your shirt as well." Michael groaned, but doing so. "Alright. You're free." Calum spoke putting his detention notepad away.

"Dude, what happened to you? You look like your mum just dressed you for the first day of school." His friends laughed. "Haha very funny." He rolled his eyes. "Did the hall monitor catch you?" Ashton asked, Michael nodded. "How many days of detention did you give you?" He asked. "Actually, none." Michael said surprised as everyone else. "Really?" They all asked in disbelief. "Yeah all I had to do was wear my uniform the right way." He scoffed. "Dude, how much you wanna bet he's gay?" They laughed at Ashton's sentence. "Yeah he probably likes you Mike." Michael grimaced, but secretly thought Calum was a little cute. Though his parents would freak if they found out. "Me and monitor boy? No way. Not gonna happen." He laughed "Life can be pretty funny."

What Ashton didn't know at the time was that he was going to end up with the high school shy boy who anyone barely knew.

-

"Do you have work tonight?" Calum asked Luke. "I don't think so why?" Luke shook his head. "Well, there's this party—" Luke paused him. "And let me guess, Michael is throwing it?" Calum nodded. Calum was just accepting his sexuality, he was bisexual and believe it or not he had a small crush and Michael. But he hid his feelings really well to the point where you can't even notice.

"Fine. I'll go, but just for you. And please don't leave me." Luke pleaded. "I won't. I'll stay by your side the entire time." Then a smile appeared on Luke's face. "Thank you Luke." Calum smiled.

"I have a doctors appointment and it's like right after school, my mums picking me up. Do you think you can walk home by yourself?" Calum asked. He worried when Luke would walk by himself. People would pick on him and he hated it because he wasn't there to do anything about it. "Yeah I'll be fine." Luke lied. In all realness, he hated walking alone, but he knew the day was going to come when Calum wouldn't be there. He needed to get used to him not always to being there anyways. "Okay. Text me when you're home." Luke nodded as the final bell rang. Calum was the first one out while Luke always waited and took his time to be the last one out of the classroom.