{V ~Break Of Dawn~}

Your P.O.V

Last night I couldn't go to sleep. Taehyung finally came back from visiting his older cousin. It had been three weeks and I missed him. I missed him. But he wasn't in the mood, he was too tired so we couldn't have sex. I couldn't go to sleep. But he fell asleep like a big baby. After taking some night medicine I finally dozed off.

But not for long.

I only slept a couple hours, I  was up early the next morning. It was late six o'clock and I had nothing better to do so I decided to play dirty.

I smirked peeking over at Taehyung lying down, half sleeping. His cocoa brown hair laying so neatly on his head. I removed out blanket and got on top of him. Cursing myself for getting acrylic nails, I struggled to unbutton his shirt.

Even with wasting that time, I succeeded without waking him up. I didn't have to fully see his body to know his abs had become more defined. Not being able to contain myself, I trailed my hands over his chest. After some time of enjoying the feeling of his upper body, I had the sudden urge to taste his lower half.

Licking my lips, I pulled his boxers down slowly.

He stirred a little but never quiet woke up. First I tied my hair back so it wouldn't tickle him. Then, with one hand I grabbed his cock and pumped slowly. He moved a little more feeling my sudden touch. I dipped down and took him into my mouth.

I licked the slit a couple times and bobbed my head up and down, taking him in. My lips parted as used my mouth to play with his balls. I couldn't help but giggle at my own mischief. One more second and I was back to bobbing my head and pleasuring him.

The tip of his member hit the back of my throat. I swore I heard him half groaning and half snoring, the thought of his slow, deep groans furled me to quicken my pace. However it was just a thought, because he didn't move a muscle which was fine. I was almost done with my job.

Just a few sucks later and I had my morning facial. Quietly I crawled out of bed and skipped happily to the bathroom.  I washed my face and brushed my teeth. With the fresh taste of mint in my mouth, I was ready to go and make some breakfast.

"Going somewhere?" The sudden sound of Taehyung's sexy deep voice made my heart drop. "To cook a quick breakfast, want some?" The tone of my voice came out calmer than I thought. Like I hadn't done anything wrong. Through the dim early morning light, I saw his slight smirk.

He smacked my ass walking out the bedroom. "Let's go make breakfast."

Phew. I sighed wiping away a little sweat. I thought he knew. Then his head popped back into the doorway.

"I know what you did, but don't worry baby, I'll deal with it later."