{Jimin ~Cabin Pal~}

His P.O.V 

"There's no way in hell I'm staying in a cabin. It's ugly." The girl from the next booth said. Her friend, I assumed, looked purely annoyed. "It's not even that bad girl damn. Let's ask a local." I heard them get up and the next second they were standing in front of me.

"Excuse me do you live here?" The friend asked. I shook my head. "I'm just visiting, but the cabins are nice. It's like a complex with an indoor and outdoor pool, an arcade building and this diner." The two sat down in my booth and listened as I explained how luxurious the cabin was.

I also found out that one of them was staying in the same cabin I was in, sadly it was the complaining girl. When my fries came I took them to-go and offered to take her to the cabin. Her friend carried her bags to my car and we were on our way.

"This isn't as ugly as I thought." We had arrived a couple of minutes ago and she already enjoyed it. I had already unpacked so I got me a nice book and sat by the fireplace. "Hey, what are you reading?" Y/N, the girl, asked walking over to me. "Fifty Shades of Grey."

She popped herself on the couch next to me. "Aren't you a little too young to be reading that?" I closed the book and out it next to my cup of cocoa. "I am 21." Her face went blank before she erupted with laughter. "Sure baby boy." I ignored her and went back to reading. "I'm bored."

Here she goes complaining. "Talk to me, I don't bite." She play hit me on my arm. I sighed putting down the book and turning to her. "What would you like to do Y/N?" She hopped up and disappeared and came back with Uno cards. "UNO!" She dealt the cards and we played.

"Color change red." I threw down my card and yawned pulling my cover over me. We had moved the game to my room. This was like our twentieth game. Who knew holding cards was so tiresome. "I can see you're tired, I'll let you sleep. Good night Jimin." She hopped back up and went into her room.

Despite my bad first impression of her, Y/N proved to be great company. Over that entire week and a half we did a lot together. We went hiking, swimming, played pool, went to the arcade, skiing and climbed three mountains. I couldn't have had this much fun just sitting in the house.

"In so sorry, I would've died laughing had you fell yesterday Jimin." The two of us were laying down on her bed talking. Yesterday was when we climbed the mountain and at one point I almost slipped. Thankfully we were closer to the ground than the peak. "I would've brung you down with me." Was my answer.

"Sike, you would've got pushed boy, I'm too young to die." We heard a knock on the door and I finally realized something. Today was the last day here and I guess the complex manager was coming to remind us. I looked out the window and gave him a thumbs up and he left.

"We should pack, they could throw us out any minute." Y/N and I packed our stuff and loaded them in my car. She cleaned the cabin the night before so we didn't have to worry about it being a mess. Now, we were going home. I dropped her off home. "You know I had a good time Jimin. We should chill again sometime."

She grabbed my phone and put her number it I assume:

Babygirl 😷✨💛

"Bye baby girl." I winked starting the engine. "Bye baby boy." She waved going into the house.

I should vacation more.

Book of BTS [2] On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara