Suga { ~Confession By Nature~}

Dedicated to bethhpearsonn. I apologize for taking so long.

Your P.O.V

"Can you come over now or not?" I laughed a bit over the phone. My friend, Yoongi, and I had went back and forth for about twenty minutes. He promised to come over and still wasn't here. "I can't." He said bluntly.

I wasn't going to believe him though. He never broke a promise to me. Never within the nine years we've known one another. "I have to go now, bye." He quickly hung up. I disconnected my earphones from my phone and threw it down.

"He promised." Mumbling and a bit agitated, I hopped off my bed and went down the hall. My elder cousin was laying down in her room. I barged in and jumped on her bed. She stopped the YouTube video she was watching and gave me a cold look. "What are you doing Y/N?"

"I think Yoongi bailed out on me forreal this time, so now I'm bored today." She was more shocked than I. Like I said he never bailed out on me or broke a promise and everyone who knew about how close we are, knew that for sure.

"I think he's playing with you. Maybe he wants to surprise you." I sat up and against headboard, legs crossed. "Maybe." A few moments after, I realized she wasn't going to talk, so I went back to my room. Picking up my phone, I had a missed call from Yoongi.

"What?" I asked when I called back and he picked up. "Go to this address. And come quickly." Once again, he hung up on me. I rolled my eyes, redressing and adding a little makeup. Driving with my GPS, took all of 45 minutes. It was a place for renting hot air balloons.

Was he taking me on a hot-air balloon? Parking my car, I got out and went into the main building. "Yah!" Yoongi came out of nowhere, scaring me. "Don't EVER do that again, you could've been hurt." He waved me off with one hand and pulled me along with the other.

He had already rented a balloon and was just taking me to it. We were styled and into the air in no more than eight minutes. "People look like ants." I pointed and looked down onto our city. Yoongi didn't say anything, he looked nervous.

"You okay?" I tried grabbing his hand. He flicked and stepped back. "Uhh.. yeah I'm good." I shrugged and went back to admiring the beautiful scenery below us. That was until I was something. They looked like small letters, making up words and a message.

We escalated higher in the air and I was able to read the full message:

Hey beautiful lady, nine years and I haven't had courage to tell you this until now. Y/N I love and always have loved you. I'm not sure how you feel about your best friend, but I had to tell you. I know I'm a coward for not saying it verbally, but I thought this would be better. You don't have to love me, just make that I love you <3

I kept staring and rereading the message over and over. Finally looking up, I met Yoongi's eyes. His face was straight and he had a ring in his hand. For a second, we stood their eyeing one another. "OMG Yoongi." I hugged him tightly.

Never in a million years would I have thought he liked me. We really were just what we said, best friends. One of the reasons was also because he portrayed the attributes of an ideal boyfriend for me. "Why didn't you say something before. I would be flattered to love you."

He slapped my hand away when I tried pinching his cheeks. "You're accepting my love, but can we be together officially?" I slowly grabbed the ring and placed it on my ring finger. "We can be together officially whenever you like."

Honestly, I'd never seen him more happy that he was now. He nearly fell out the basket jumping and even shouting out below. There, in a hot air balloon, we shared our first kiss of many.