[Tagged Response (1)]

I was tagged by Radocaj. Thank you for calling me awesome. You're awesome as well fam. Anyway here you go.

1. I didn't have a bias when I started stanning BTS. I just really liked the singer line a lot.

2. Ironic as relates to the #1. Because my bias now is actually, Suga, who is in the rapper line.

3. I actually want to say my favorite Bangtan Bomb is when V was pretending to throw Jimin on the bed and Jimin's robe lifted and they covered it with the Bangtan Bomb logo.

4. Converse High is my fav song. I don't like the shoes though, the song is just catchy as hell.

5. All of them are bias wreckers, but mainly the Maknae Line. (I think this is a problem for anyone who's bias is not in the Maknae Line)

6. Jungkook is ALWAYS sliding into my damn dreams. He was in the one I had last night. He was rough, but he was also bae in the dream ;)

7. My favorite MV is between "For You" and "Just One Day" I swear they're both too cute. I shed tears when I saw them both.

8. My favorite choreography is between "I Need U", "Just One Day" and "DOPE".

9. I dance to DOPE even when not listening to the song. I try to match it with Jay Park's "Mommae"

10. I joined K-pop late May 2015, so I've been an ARMY for about a good year and some change.

11. In The Mood For Love Pt. 1 is my favorite album track list.

12. The HYYH is my favorite album art cover. Both the pink and blue.

13. I honestly would choose either V or Jin as my husbands.