{Jungkook ~Care For You~}

Dedicated to clairegrisham3.

His P.O.V

"Have a great visit." Jimin and Taehyung hyungs made kiss faces and expressions at me as I walked out the door. They always did that when I got time to see my girlfriend, Lacy. I think it's jealousy but they say otherwise. Since he was already leaving, Yoongi hyung drove me to her house.

Only to find out she wasn't there. I pulled out my phone and checked the calender. 10/22/14. Oh! I remember. Today twas the day she was getting her wisdom teeth pulled. I even write down the place where it was. Yoongi hyung put the place in his GPS. It was 3.6 miles away.

"You're costing me gas, cough up the gas money." He held out his hand as I unbuckled my seatbelt. I gave two 20s and got out the car. Going in, all moving eyes glanced in my direction. They followed me as I walked up to the assistant's desk. "Good morning may I help you?" I told the lady who I was looking for.

She went to the hack for a minute then came back. She told me where to go and I followed her directions. Opening up a door covered in green, blue and red dots, I heard the sound of mumbling. I saw Lacy laying in the dental chair, her lead titled towards me. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open flashing the green glow of her pupils.

"So this is what heaven looks like." She turned her head to the ceiling and sat up. "Wow, they sure do have a lot of tools in here." I put my coffee down on a nearby table and walked over to her. "Lacy?" She looked back at me and raised an eyebrow.

"How did I get such a handsome guardian angel? Where were you when I lived on Earth? Well it doesn't matter anymore. I've made it to the kingdom. Please stay with me and what is your name?" I smiled peering down at her beautiful face. "I'll tell you later." She must've been recovering from sedation.

I snapped back to reality the next second and somehow tears were strolling down her face. They fell onto her shirt and made small dark spots. "What's wrong Lacy?" She sniffles a couple more times before her lips parted, but made no sound. Her pupils glittered more as future tears formed in her eyes.

"Someone once told me that you had to be good looking to get to heaven, so I don't understand why I'm here. People always tell me I'm ugly. They say my boyfriend doesn't even like me. They say that's why he hasn't proposed to me yet." More tears came stronger and faster. Honestly, it broke my heart.

It broke my heart actually hear her say that. It could be an effect of the medicine. But I don't think it is. I think it's true what she said. "Lacy you're the MOST intelligent, funny and certainly attractive girl in the world. Besides the Creator made you perfect just as you are. Don't ever say such things."

She wiped her face and nodded at me. Suddenly, the door opened and her dentist came in. She seemed a bit startled that I was here but I explained to her. She looked at Lacy and then back at me. "It's nice to know that there are still decent men in the world. She's so lucky for you. Please do take good care of her."

Since Lacy was still a little drugged, I agreed to sign her out. "Thank you, have a great day." We left. Yoongi hyung was in his car listening to the radio. His music woke Lacy up. "Jungkookie you didn't forget!" She kissed my cheek as I opened the door for her. "You said some crazy stuff in there."

"Did I?" She got in the back seat and I got in next to her. "Where are y'all going?" Hyung turned down his music for a response. "Home?" I looked at her. "Home." She laughed. "Home." We said in unison. She leaned against me and I wrapped my arms round her pulling her closer. Hyung sighed and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Thank you for being here with me Jungkook." She mumbled half asleep. "Lacy, it's my job. I'm supposed to care for you and I'll never stop, my love."