{Yoongi ~Baby Don't Like It~}

Your P.O.V

"Babe, do you wanna go out to lunch with us?" My best friend asked his girlfriend. She looked at me and snorted. "Why don't you just stay here with me." She cuddles up to him. He gazed into her eyes and smiled. "Is that okay with you Y/N?"

Yoongi turned to face me. As much as I didn't want to, I nodded and went back to playing a game on my phone. Suddenly the room became quiet. Next thing I heard was a kissing sound. And sure enough, they were kissing.

"It's so great to have such a caring, young, successful, loving boyfriend." She commented kissing Yoongi's lips once. He blushed wrapping an arm around her as they sat on the couch. I was quite sure she said it to make me feel uncomfortable.

And she succeeded.

"I'll see you later Yoongi." I grabbed my stuff and even though he couldn't hear me, I walked out, leaving the young couple. A couple hours later Yoongi texted me and asked me to come over because she had left the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Truth be told, it's not that she doesn't like you-" I chuckled doubtfully listening to Yoongi tell me for the fourth time about his girlfriend's thoughts about me. "No really Y/N it's not you. It's just that we spend a lot of time together and she doesn't like it."

Almost instantly my eyes rolled back and my middle finger shot his way. "Don't do that." He lightly slapped my shoulder and laughed. We played bingo, like some old people but it was still fun. We also played Monopoly and even bet on it.

He lost and paid me $40.

I ended up using the money to buy us takeout. I mean because who wouldn't buy food for them and their best friend. Now we're sitting in Steak & Shake sharing fries and slurping our milkshakes. "You know what's crazy?" Yoongi suddenly asked glaring out the window.

I faced his direction and saw another group of people crowded outside. "You see people everyday and don't know what they're going through." He finished in what sounded like a crack voice. I looked up only to see him crying.

Yoongi. Was. Crying.

I'd never seen that before. But as an instinct I sat beside him and wrapped my arms around his body. He cried on my shoulder and when he was done he told me everything. About how she was abusing him.

Not just verbally but mentally and  emotionally. That's why she didn't want me around him.

She didn't want me to notice the abuse she did to him. And she did a great job, I didn't. But now I'm here and she can't do anything about it. "Doesn't matter what she has done Yoongi. Because I promise she won't do it again."

He squeezed me tightly as a sign that he was listening just as I kissed his forehead softly.