{Suga ~Divorce Scare~}

His P.O.V

"They've been married for like forty years, WHY GET A DIVORCE NOW!" Y/N ranted stomping around our bedroom in her socks. She was furious because her parents were getting a divorce. The cute little ears she had on her head didn't make her look mean.

I wouldn't have thought she was so serious until she threw the ears off and across the room. "I can understand that you're mad but Y/N, you've got to calm down baby. A lot of things in life are going to bother, you just have to learn to deal."

I wasn't entirely sure if that made her feel better or worse. She walked out of the room and didn't come back for a couple of minutes. I had almost dozed off completely because of the silence then she came back. "You don't understand how sad it makes me to know they're not going to be married anymore."

I pulled the cover over my head and took a deep breath. Meanwhile, she was still going on and on and on. I had to make a three hour drive to my parents house in about five hours. I needed sleep, but her rage was interrupting me. "IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS, LET THEM DIVORCE!"

I finally blurted aggravated. Y/N spun around and our eyes met. She had a new look in her eyes. Something a little lighter than hate but stronger than dislike. "How dare you. Min Yoongi, how fucking dare you!"

"It just came out, I can't sit here and listen to you be mad. Whatever happens happens. You can't just keep worrying." Y/N started laughing like a maniac. "Do you want a divorce Yoongi?" I sat up completely and faced her. "You threatening me with one?" She shook her head.

"No, I'm promising one if you even speak like that to me again." A sudden feeling of rage swept over me. "You know what Y/N fuck you and fuck your attitude!" I got up and decided to go to my parents' house early. The entire ride I spent thinking over the last three years of my marriage.

"You okay, honey?" My mother brought me a cold cup of chocolate milk. "Not really, Y/ and I are getting a divorce." She spilled the remainder of her milk onto the carpet and fell into a state of shock. "I thought her parents were getting a divorce." She wiped up the milk and refilled her cup.

"They are but we got into it today and we basically settled on a divorce." A low sigh escaped my lips. "You're just having petty fights. I guarantee that by the time you go home, she'll already be calm and you two will make up." She patted my back. Not long after, my dad came home.

I spent a couple hours with them, then went home. The minute I walked in, I heard fast footsteps coming at me. "Yoongi, guess what!" Y/N was jumping in front of me like she had too much sugar. "My parents aren't getting a divorce!" I wasn't sure what to do so I just hugged her.

"What about-"

"Of course we're not getting a divorce, I was only pulling your strings." I thumped her head and went to our room with her following me. "What was that for?" She rubbed her head. "For being the bipolar girl that I love." And together we smiled.