{Jungkook ~Spoiled Boyfriend~}

Dedicated to sugarjungkookie, enjoy fam.

Your P.O.V

BTS was releasing their new album. Their concept was mysterious. I was looking forward to the new badass songs they were going to produce. Today, each member got time off and were supposed to come home.

I've prepared a lot of stuff for Jungkook. I was going to spoil him when he got here, which should be about now. I heard the doorknob turn and Jungkook stepped in after the door swung open.

Despite him looking tired, he smiled and rushed over to me. "Shelby." He kissed my cheek multiple times. "Aish, Kookie okay." I backed away just as he came in for another kiss. He jumped excitingly holding my hand.

"Let's eat, Jungkook. I made lamb skewers." I hadn't even got to finish my sentence, before he rushed into the kitchen and to the table. I got out the skewers and we made ramen together to eat.

"You've done it again." He complimented smirking. "I just want to satisfy you." After eating, we disappeared to out bedroom. I had redecorated it and hoped he'd like it. I made him wear a blindfold as we walked up the stairs.

"You can take it off now." I said cheerily. He removed the cover and "awwwwed" in amazement. I painted the walls, hung up pictures of us and got a completely different color scheme. "I like it, the ceiling is especially beautiful."

I had professionals paint the ceiling to look like the galaxy. He always said he wanted his bedroom themed that way. "What should we do now?" He questioned still looking around our newly made room.

I pulled him over to the bed and grabbed my laptop. I was known for my kpop idols edits, I made a thread of videos for him. We sat eating fruit snacks and watching them. He rested his head on my shoulder as we reached the last one.

"How were they?" I placed the laptop back on the drawer next to the bed. "Fucking awesome, you should attend college for editing." I blushed a bit at his comment. "One more thing."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jungkook rested next to me, breathing heavily and flashed me a huge grin." I had finally finished reading a book. Jungkook wondered what typical fanfictions sounded like, so I read him one I liked.

"That was cute. Why don't you write one?" His eyebrow lifted in curiosity. "That's not me, oppa." He giggled and layed back on the bed. "Shelby, you've made this the best day ever, I'm glad to be home."

I relaxed next to him and layed my head on his chest. "I love to spoil you Kookie." He shifted my head onto a pillow and sat up over me. "How about I spoil you." He trailed his hand down my waist.

"No, you're so raunchy." He whined and layed back down. "I love you." I lightly kissed his soft face. "I love you even more." He pinched my cheek.