{Jimin ~Finesse~}

Your P.O.V

"How much?" My partner, Jimin, asked rubbing his hands greedily. "$2100." I lied out all the money from last night. "Our next assignment is coming in two more hours. Look out for the boss' call." He got up and went to lie down.

I wasn't forced to be an assassin, neither was Jimin. We chose that life. It was exciting. Thrilling. Energetic. Jimin had a thing for strangling and torturing. I, on the other hand, liked to get in and out. He likes to toy with people.

"Don't flirt like you did last time, especially if it's a young woman." I followed him back into the room. He flopped down on the bed and rolled over to lie on his back. "You don't want me to date you. You don't want me to flirt. Give me some freedom."

"Shut the fuck up. I gave you a job." He ignored me and turned on the television. Over the past few days, I've kept the majority of our money. $9800. Perfect, split evenly. After separating the money, I threw his stacks at him.

Jimin jolted awake and nearly fell out of the bed. "Bitch!" He breathed. His phone rang and he answered. Our boss' voice was so loud Jimin didn't have to put him on speaker for me to hear. Our next target was Jung Hoseok, male, early twenties, business owner.

"Put on your tightest dress Y/N. It's seduction time." After all of his drooling over me, Jimin and I left to work. The business was clothing. He disguised himself as a model looking for clothing to advertise. Meanwhile I found the owner and did my job.

"You looking for a job too, sweetheart." I wasn't even talking to him for twenty seconds before he already came on to me. "You have such smooth and delicious skin." I had to keep myself from laughing at his dumb ass comment.

"How about we go to the quietest and most isolated room and I'll let you bite me." I whispered. He purred with satisfaction, covering his sudden boner. The jacket I was wearing was a direct form of communication to Jimin.

"Show time."

I followed Hoseok down endless hallways and at one intersection, Jimin peeked around the corner. He knew to follow but at a certain distance behind. As expected the room was really isolated. Hoseok locked the door behind us.

He sat down in a chair looking at me, lustfully. "Come over here." I kicked off my heels and strutted to him. All the while he watched me never looking away, licking his lips. "What do you want to do first?" He asked. I laughed and pushed him back.

I straddled on top of him and slowly grinded. Even with his pants still on, he was feeling the full effect. My motion because slower and slower, keeping him busy. Jimin moved swiftly in from another door of the room. "Keep going, you're doing so good!"

Hoseok breathed heavily under my control. Jimin whipped out his knife and one slice left Hoseok's head on the floor. "Job well done." We snapped a picture and sent it to our boss. Once we got the "okay", we ditched the building. Never failing, Jimin proceeded to give me a headache.

"I wish you'd straddle me like that sometimes."

Y'all I really like this. I put in some thought making this up, OMG I feel like it would go for a great fanfiction, tell me what you think.