{Imagine #4}

Imagine hearing Jimin awww and seeing him cry as he holds your first born, not realizing there is another one on the way seconds after, you gave birth to twins. (jinx chimbear).

Imagine waking up to a recording of Taehyung singing. He's off on tour and you're at home missing him he sends the video as a good morning and ends it with a series of kisses.

Imagine RapMon appearing out of nowhere as you're on your lunch break in college. He persuaded Jin to prepare a homemade meal and you two eat together in the college cafe, making other jealous.

Imagine Yoongi staying up late night, planning the perfect day for your six month anniversary. It includes a walk,  a fancy dinner, a song composed just for you and ends with him getting down on one knee asking you to take his last name.

Imagine Jin playing nurse to you when you're sick. You miss work because he begs you to stay home. He fixes you food, takes your temperature and keeps you company all day, even if you just lay in bed all day

Imagine Jhope dancing crazily with your two year old daughter in your new song. He picks her up and floes her around just to hear here beautiful and baby laughter and surprised you with a kiss as you watched.

Imagine you and Jungkook were sat up to be left alone by your friends. Both of you liked the other but we're too shy to admit it. You clear your throat to make it less awkward. Then all of a sudden he comes out and confesses to you, even giving you a promise ring.