{RapMon ~Late~}

This is my own version of a book called, "Late", written by Totalrandomperson. I hope you all enjoy.

(RapMon doesn't come in until later, sorry)

Author's P.O.V

Sheila, a casual 17 year old girl was dating a college boy named, Yunho. They didn't have the most perfect relationship, but it was strong. Aside from arguing sometimes, they would appear to be madly in love.

What Sheila didn't know is that Yunho was in a gang. His older brother, Heechul (Kim Heechul is baeeee) was also in a gang. Surpsingly they were rivals. Two enemies living in the same home wasn't exactly smart.

One day, Yunho and his defiant older brother were arguing and it happened. Out of anger Heechul retrieved a gun from under his pillow and shot his brother. Yunho, now with a bullet hole through his chest, staggered back.

He put his hands over his chest to sleep down bleeding. Heechul stood there still, shocked at what he did. He didn't bother to help his brother, until it was too late. Yunho fell out the window. Their home was four stories, but the concrete was pure.

It was hard for Sheila to accept the fact that her boyfriend was in a gang. It was even harder to accept that he was gone for good now. It had a very negative effect on her from then on. She didn't bother exceeding in school as she had before.

She just barely passed. Her mother had gotten tired of it, so she made her move out. Sheila never left her one bedroom apartment. She kept all her windows closed and doors locked. she'd sit in her room all day, listening to love songs, reminding herself of her boyfriend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sheila! Sheila!" Someone was calling her name from outside. Sheila became scared. No one should know where she lived. She was isolated from her community and friends. So Who could that be?

She scarily got up and grabbed a metal pole, for protection. She grabbed a flashlight to look through the peephole. She recognized the figure as a boy named Namjoon. They went to school together of course.

"Namjoon how did you even find me?" She had hesitantly invited him in. "I have my ways, but why are you so distant. I know Yunho being gone is hard for you, but locking yourself up won't help." His facial expression told it all.

His eyes were dull with a hint of worry. She shrugged and sighed. "As a fellow peer, I am obligated to help you. We need to get you back on track. You're supposed to rise not fall." He took off his hoodie and gave into her.

"We're going back into the world, put this on, so you at least feel semi safe." Sheila grabbed it and slipped it over her. "Namjoon wh-wh-why are you doing this for me?" Tears had begun to fall down her cheeks. He wiped them away with a finger and smiled.

"Because I love you. Sheila I've been crushing on you even when you were with Yunho. But I respected your relationship. I'm not here to play Hero, I just want to show how much I care for my dream girl." She nodded slowly as they left her apartment.

They both finished high school and had good jobs for summer. They enrolled in college and were now taking a road trip to celebrate graduating from college with friends they met freshman year.

I do hope this has impressed you Totalrandomperson. I tried not to make it to far off. Anyway bye.

Book of BTS [2] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें