*BTS Reaction To Their GF being Pregnant*

Jhope: Hoseok would be overjoyed, like he would jumping on walls and shit screaming at the top of his lungs, he would be even more happy than you when you found out.

RapMon: Namjoon would be overjoyed also. He would sit you down, to talk about your child's future ahead of time. He would schedule all your appointments and take any step to assure you are healthy.

Jin: Seokjin would first pout, because he's supposed to be the mom. Nah jk he would be super excited and go crazy in the kitchen. He would make sure, just like Namjoon, that you eat healthy and are safe 

Jungkook: Jungkook would be taken aback at first. He would repeatedly ask if you were sure, because you two are so young. But on the inside, he'd be beaming. His heart would he racing at the thought of him actually being a father.

Suga: Yoongi would sacrifice his nap time and his neck pillows to celebrate with you. He would express to you how lucky he was to have his child with such a great woman. Unlike usual, he would cater to you constantly, even if you became irritated.

V: Taehyung would pause for a second, glaring at you. The realization would hit him a little late. But when it did, it would hit hard. He would even result to calling Daehyun and Baekhyun at 3:00 in the morning to tell them.

Jimin: Jimin would scream over and over, maybe throwing in some expert high notes. He would go on and on about how happy your baby would be. And how amazing your family would be. Whenever you went for an ultrasound he would press his ear to your stomach and talk to your unborn offspring.