{RapMon ~Human Anatomy~}

I'm writing this for random, because I'm in Human Anatomy class right now and I think RapMon will best fit this imagine.

Your P.O.V

"Are we supposed to work in groups?" I was too busy on twitter to heart teacher's instructions. So I had to ask a classmate. She was working diligently on her assessment. She shrugged and went back to writing. "Dr. James, are we working in groups?" I raised my hand.

She sighed, took of her glasses and stood up at her desk. "Y/N, you must not have been listening." I sunk low in my chair, emabrassed. "No ma'am." She shook her and and gave me a cold stare. "Yes you can work in groups."

"Okay thank you." I faked a smile, then rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking. "Dumb ass." Someone said then I heard chuckling. It didn't take a full turn for me to know who that was. I recognized his voice from our long ass hallway.

"Come on Y/N fuck him." Another one of my classmates grabbed my materials and led me over to her side of the room. "Okay, the dorsal cavity includes what?" Another girl we already sitting down and working.

"The cranial cavity and spinal cord." I answered pulling up a chair. "Boom!" We all laughed as she nearly jumped out of her seat, writing down the answer. "You're so fucking ugly." Namjoon laughed as he walked past me.

I threw away a paper ball and rolled my eyes. We had to go to lunch in about five minutes. "Alright, you should be halfway finished the lunch bell will ring in a few." Dr. James clapped her hands to get the attention of the class.

I packed all my group's work, so no one would steal it, just in time to catch the lunch bell. "Move slut." An ex friend of mine, Taehyung snorted. He now hung out with Namjoon and his friends, so he's changed. I can't laugh and play with him like I used to.

"Damn Taehyung!" One of my friends screamed as Taehyung dragged her around the corner. "Fucking pervert." A freshman boy said walking up to me. "Yeah, I know right." And we started talking.

After lunch....

"Bye Jason." I waved at my new friend. "Don't talk to other guys." A presence unwanted approached me. "Screw you Namjoon." I made my way back into the classroom and to my seat with my group members.

Thankfully, we were able to finish and ten our work in among other classmates. "Yah, but you shouldn't worry, hoes are always trying to interfere in relationships." We were talking about one of the girl's relationships.

I don't understand why she wants to save her relationship anyway. She's dating Namjoon's baby brother, Hoseok. He's much like his brother, an asshole. But I guess we all have different preferences.

"Tomorrow the reproductive system." I tuned in to hear my teacher say, assuming it was almost time to go to next period. On the way out of the room, someone handed me a slip of paper. I slowly walked and unfolded the paper.

Can't wait to see your reproductive system ;)))

Before I could crumple up the paper someone brushed past me. When I looked up a blonde boy, looking back at me, came into sight. Namjoon, the blonde boy, blew me a kiss then disappeared around the corner.