{Imagine #1}

Imagine playing in the snow with Taehyung outside your shared house. He surprises you and kisses your nose where every snowflake has fallen.

Imagine shopping for expensive cosmetics with Jin and he uses you as a test dummy. You're walking around with a colors of foundation on your hands. He makes it up by making your favorite meal.

Imagine having a pillow fight with Jimin, the loser has to give the other a kiss. Jimin losses on purpose and gives you the most passionate kiss.

Imagine going on a road trip with Suga. You're driving and he's trying not to fall asleep. Even though he admits the sound of your voice helps him sleep peacefully.

Imagine studying with NamJoon. He's teaching you Korean and the different dialects within the language. He likes to see you struggle and tease you everytime you make a mistake with pronunciation.

Imagine learning your favorite BTS choreography with Jhope. He gives you constant encouragement and helps you. When you finally succeed he takes you out to celebrate.

Imagine going hiking with Jungkook. He stops to take pictures of every interesting detail you point out. He also catches you off guard and snaps pictures admiring your natural beauty.