{Jimin ~Sly Wink~}

Dedicated to AmiSuu. I greatly apologize for the endless wait, but I do hope you enjoy it.

Your P.O.V

"You having fun girl!" One of my friend's cousins, Amanda, asked in between a hiccup. She was completely drunk. We had only been in here for about an hour and a half. Not even fifteen minutes in and she'd already caught the attention of some young men.

And that's how I ended up in the back of a club with an extremely attractive stranger. "My name is Jimin, what's yours?" He came in quickly and placed multiple kisses on my neck. I pushed him away. "That wasn't a proper introduction."

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "Ugh fine,y name is Jimin, what's yours?" He held out his hind for me to shake. "Lol just kidding cutie." I pinched his cheeks, making him pout. He swiped my hand away. "Shy much."

I giggled. "Shy, huh." He pressed me against the nearest wall and kissed my ear. His hands trailed down to my waist. He held onto my tighter as he made visible bruises and love marks on my sensitive skin. Each kiss turned me on even more.

I had already unzipped my dress, because the zipper was in the front. I slid it down my body until most of my body was exposed. "Excited, are we?" Jimin chuckled. I kicked off my shoes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He was taking off his pants. I looked down just in time to see his member spring free. "Yikes!" I screeched a little. "Can you handle it?" Jimin asked a little cocky. I gulped and bit my lip, contemplating. "Don't do that, lip biting turns me into a beast."

He licked his lips looking me up and down. I smirked and whispered. "Then why don't you let out the beast." I don't know what it was, but something made him go crazy. A moment later, two of his fingers were roaming inside me.

"Hmmmm." I mumbled enjoying the feeling. He took his fingers out, making me whine and pout. "Oh hush I've got a bigger finger, I'm sure you'd like it." He rubbed his tip on my entrance. I pulled his body closer to mine, so he could enter inside me a little.

With his help, he slid half of himself in. "I'll let you adjust." We stayed like that for a minute until I gave him the okay. He pulled out and slowly entered again, but thrusted harder as he continued the process. "AGHHH JIMIN FASTER PLEASE!"

I begged panting a bit. "Tell the whole club who's fucking you right." "JIMIN!" I moaned with all the air in my lings. He pounded into me, hitting my hot-spot just right. "YESSS MORE PLEASE!" I continued whining as pleasure had flowed all through my body.

"What's my name sweetheart?" Jimin grabbed my waist, to steady himself. Each time he went deeper and deeper. I felt like I was in pure ecstasy. "JIMIN!" "Yes baby, Jimin is who you belong to from now on, now call me daddy."

"DADDY I THINK I'M CUMMING!" I screamed feeling a twist on my stomach. I also felt him throbbing inside me. "I am too baby girl." He groaned lowly before pulling out. I sighed, breathing heavily.

After calming down, we redressed and recollected ourselves and went back outside. "Nasty." Amanda hiccuped and shook a finger at me. I shrugged and winked at Jimin as we left the club.