*BTS As Your Younger Brother**

Jin: The younger brother that stays under you and likes to learn from you. If any of your parents get sick, he'd assist when you'd make them food and also he'd cater to you, using what you taught him.

Suga: That younger brother that you always have to do stuff for. If he wants something, you have to buy it. If he gets in trouble, you also get in trouble. He's basically a badass, typical evil brother.

Jhope: That younger brother that you just love to death. If you're feeling down, he's there to cheer you up. He likes to play games with you and spend time with you before you go off for college.

RapMon: Three words for this little brother. Talented & Gifted. Where someone would pick on you, this little brother would come and outsmart them. I'm return making them feel stupid. He would defend you to the death

Jimin: That baby brother that's just like you. You swear he was your twin, but came out years after you. You both thought the same, which is why you never had conflict. At school people knew not to mess with you. Mess with one, you're dealing with two.

V: That baby brother that convinces you of stupid things. Often he gets ypu in trouble because of his foolish schemes. But he's so adorable, you can't stay mad even after your parent scold you. You're back at it with him within the next five minutes.

Jungkook: That baby brother that's rebellious. You have to watch him closely when out with you friends. They'll try and disappear with him. You'd scold him but he just wave you off.