{V ~Little Black Dress~}

Your P.O.V

Today I was going to the club for the first time out of my twenty-one years of my life. I had went out and bought a new black dress, accessories and shoes. My best friend was taking me. "Bitch. If I was a guy right now, you wouldn't be wearing that." She joked smacking my ass lightly.

I jumped a bit because that was always my reaction when people touch me. I stared her down and winked. "Don't tempt me." She threw a necklace at me. Ironically, it was the one I was choosing to wear.

We touched up on our makeup then left. We got in around 11:15 and it already wreaked of sweat and alcohol. I immediately lost my friend in the crowd, so sat down at the bar. "Never wouldn't imagined seeing you here."

I stiffened hearing a familiar male voice. I looked to my right and Taehyung was sitting next to me. Taehyung is my boyfriend but we're on a break in our relationship. He got up, stood behind my stool and spun it around. "Do you miss my touch?"

"I don't even remember what your touch feels like Tae." I replied honestly. His eyebrow raised. "You need a refresher then babe." He grabbed my arm and led me to the VIP section. "Damn Y/N. This little black dress is fucking with my hormones."

He licked his lips and pulled me closer to him. "You ready for daddy to come back?" He whispered and kissed my neck. "Still moving fast I see." I pushed him back and sat down. He pulled me back up and pinned me to the wall. "Just give me fifteen minutes. I'll have you dying for mercy like before."

I sighed. "Fine." He smiled and attached his lips back to my neck, biting softly. "Tae!" I moaned lowly. He threw off my shoes and my fishnets with them across the room. He unzipped his pants and pulled off his boxers. "You should lie down because I'm going in rough tonight."

I rolled my eyes thinking about how cocky that sounded and lied down. He kissed the inside of my thighs and spread my legs, making my dress rise. The heat from his tongue approaching my vagina was making me wet. His tongue made it's way into my entrance.

"Hmmm." The feeling brought pure lust through my body. "You must not have had sex in a while, because you came pretty early." He got up and looked down at me. I blushed from embarrassment. "I'm coming in. Get all the air you need now."

"Shut up. I'm ready." He smirked and a couple of seconds later I felt him inside me. The third thrust hit my hotspot. "Oh god Ta-Taehyung." I moaned heavily under him. "I know you missed daddy."

"Fuuuuuuck." A long string of profane words came out my mouth because of the overwhelming feeling of ecstasy. "Fuck me." My nails dig deeply into his back and he grunted pulling on my hair. Each time he went deeper and deeper, making me moan louder.

A couple of people had peeked in but we didn't pay them any mind. "I'm cum- I'm cumming!" I screamed panting heavily. "I am too!" Taehyung grunted. "Don't cum in me Tae. Oh my god!" I yelled at him as he pulled out. He came on the marble floor.

"You probably should clean that up." I sat up slowly and pulled my dress back down. I put back on my shoes and stuffed my stockings into my purse. "You probably can't walk. I should carry you home." He picked me up and carried me to his car.

"That was fun. Just like the good old days when we lived together." I kissed and closed my eyes, leaning my head on the back of the passenger seat. I felt his hand on mine, before my eyes got heavy.

"Good night baby."

I know it's been a while since I've written smut and I'm kind of getting rusty. I still hope you guys enjoyed it.