{Jhope ~Against His Nature~}

Dedicated to FezNerd.

His P.O.V

"Here you go, your majesty." I slammed the brunette's head, which I detached from her body with a sharp sword. Jiyong, my boss or "employer" as he likes to say, looked at the girl's head and smiled. "Great job Hoseok. You're one step closer to that 6 month vacation you asked for." I set my sword down and took a seat in a chair across from him.

"Thanks, is there anything else before I retire and go home." He folded his hands and bent his fingers, preparing himself to speak. He only did that when it meant vital business needed to be handled. As luck would have it, he trusted me more than anyone else under his command. "There is one more thing."

I sat back to listen. "There's this annoying female named Rachel. She's a "rebel" so to speak and she openly admitted that she's gathering people, day by day, to come and slaughter me. I've sent multiple people to negotiate with her but they all come back missing a body part. Obviously she doesn't want to make peace, so I have no choice but to kill her."

"You want me to kill her, I get it." I stood up from my leather chair glaring down at my bloody sword. "Exactly Hoseok, you're so intelligent."  It sounded like sarcasm, but he naturally sounded that way. "Okay, I'll he on my way then." Jiyong had sat back and grew his hands behind his head as if feeling relaxed. "Good luck, she's feisty." He whispered as I left the room.

First, I went to the bathroom to use it and to wash my face, hands and sword. It took all of twenty five minutes to clean the blood stained weapon. I was headed back to the front of the building, passing by Jiyong's office. I decided to eavesdrop and see what he does when he's alone.

"Hoseok is getting older by the minute and I can't have people working for me who are this close to my age. Yes he's a good worker but after he kills Rachel I'm gonna have to rid myself of him permanently. It's only fair that I keep my business strategy professional and according to the foundation of my business, his time is officially up."

It sounded like he was speaking on the phone. I almost burst through the door and killed him my damn self. But because I have such great self control, I walked past to complete to mission at hand. He would be felt with later and for sure. I'll teach him not to use me like some kind of prostitute. As a matter of fact, I just won't return back to him.

I'll find another person to treat me better, while I do their dirty work. I unfolded a piece of paper he slipped into my jacket pocket. On it, was an address which I found with my GPS. It looked like an abandoned warehouse. I slaughtered the people outside and snuck in, where I heard loud talking.

"He still thinks we're weak just because he has killers. Well guess what, unlike him and his killers, we have strength, power and unity." A strong female voice spoke with enthusiasm. Anyone could've guessed it was Rachel. I snuck myself closer and closer to where I could see I'm the room. There were many people gathered listening to her.

Sitting and listening to her, I realized she was a hell of a leader. She had authority, tone, attitude and not to mention she was gorgeous. I couldn't imagine myself plunging my swords through her body, killing her. I'd decided I wasn't gonna kill her. I was gonna expose myself and whatever happens happens.

"HEY!" I walked openly into the room. The people immediately became defensive. Rachel stepped down from where she was and stalked suspiciously over to me. She ordered the people to leave and they did. "Who the hell are you?!" I dropped my sword and kicked it over to her. I wanted to show her that I meant no harm.

Once she's calmed I told her everything. How I worked for Jiyong and how he sent me to assassinate her but I didn't want to anymore. She didn't fully believe me, until I proved myself by helping her map out a plan to kill Jiyong. "You might be a good ally after all." She said.

Your P.O.V

While I was having my weekly motivational speech, an unfamiliar guy came and interrupted. He told me who he was and I didn't trust him. That was until he assisted me with a plan to kill the devil, Jiyong. It was staged to happen in three weeks.

"BANG BANG BANG bitch!" Hoseok pulled the trigger that hit Jiyong in the back on the head, blowing his brains out. "Nice work dude." I gave him a high-five. He threw the gun down and stood over his ex bosses lifeless body. "You deserve it." He spat. I sat in the biggest chair at Jiyong's desk.

"You're kind of cute when you shoot a gun." I commented opening the desk drawers. "Yeah, well you're always cute." I looked down, hiding my rosy blush. "We're going to make a great team and even more." He picked me up off of the chair, sat down in it and sat me down on his lap.

"I look forward to being much more than partners in crime." He kissed my hand sweetly. "I do too."