{Jungkook ~Be My Baby~}

His P.O.V

If there was ever a day where I wanted to leave a fanmeet, it wouldn't be today. I can't even remember where we are because all I can see are beautiful faces and a couple of shy handsome ones. But one in particular is catching my eye.

She's somewhere in the rear meaning she'll be one of the last fans we see. We've made eye contact a couple of times and I feel a little hypnotized by her light brown eyes. "Jungkook!" Jin hyung tapped me. I snapped back to reality and noticed another fan in front of me.

I apologized to her and signed her photo card, mini poster and album. When she walked away, I sighed because we finally were getting a break. The rest of the fans were waiting inside in a lobby, warm.

"Time to finish this." Namjoon hyung announced after a good twenty-five minute nap. And out we went again. "Oppa!" I rolled my eyes on the low. Here we go with this shit. She looked old enough to be Yoongi hyung's older sister but that's not my business.

After her was the beauty from earlier. "Hi Kookie." She flashed me a bright smile and I had to turn away to keep from blushing or winking. "You're extremely pretty, what's your name?" I stated her straight in the eyes. At first she looked a little uncomfortable.

But when I smiled, she calmed down. By now we were getting stares, not only from other fans, but also from the other members. Nonetheless, I never broke our gaze. "Y/N." She replied shyly and innocently gave me a mini poster, her phone case and two CDs to sign.

I sighed them slowly, so she could stay in front of me longer. "How old are you Y/N?" Her facial expression hinted that I had caught her off guard. "Nineteen." YESSS, just up my ally, now if only I could ask her to go out somewhere, soon.

"Bye Jungkook oppa." She waved and walked off with her signed items. I didn't realize that time has passed so quickly and that it was already time to go. Some minutes after, I had excused myself since the meeting was officially over. Thankfully, I ran the right way to the parking lot and saw her.

"OMG JUNGKOOK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU COULD GET ATTACKED?!" I crossed my arms. "One, that's oppa to you and two, I'm invincible." She slowly nodded her head and crossed her arms. "Anyway Y/N I have to tell you something."

Her first reaction was to tilt her head, curiously. "I know we don't know each other that well but I've been seeing you ever since you attended high touch at our concert back in Seoul. You give a good vibe and I would like to get to know you better. As friends first, of course."

Saying all that took majority of my breath away. "I must be dreaming." She pinched her and repeatedly. "Please stop." I stopped her hand. "I- uh, that would be fine with me." I smiled fully satisfied and wrote my number down on her palm.

"I think I hear someone calling me. Drive safely and don't forget about me." She nodded and we hugged only slightly. "Maybe one day you can be my baby." I winked and ran off.