««Your BF/Your First Date»»

Aries, Pisces: Jungkook, your first date would be a cute little picnic. Because this maknae is shy, he wouldn't want to be all in public. And he'd rather find a nice and quiet place to confess how much he truly loves you.

Taurus: RapMon, he would make a reservation at your city's most fancy restaurant. He would have you sitting in the corner and arrange music to be played as he'd freestyle rap about how special you are and what you mean to him.

Sagittarius, Leo: Jin, your first date would be at his house. He would be preparing all day a special three-course meal. It would be better than going to any five-star restaurant. He'd blush lightly as you complemented the food.

Cancer: Suga, despite him being a total lazy slug, he would arrange a beautiful date in his studio. Sounds kind of weird but with the help of the guys, he'd manage to make it as romantic as possible. He confess fully to you with song.

Virgo, Libra: Jhope, your first date would obviously be in the practice room. The guys would distract you the entire day, then get you to come to their practice room. Jhope would have a schedule planned. You would dance, eat, talk then dance again. 

Capricorn, Aquarius: V, your first date would surprisingly be at a water park. You would definitely ride every ride that consists of a pair of two. Whenever the ride allowed you privacy, he'd take out his phone and snap of picture of you two kissing.

Gemini, Scorpio: Jimin, an ideal first date with Jimin would be a walk down memory lane. He'd take you to where he first saw you. Next, a walk through the park, visiting where you met. Lastly back to the park for sunset and he'd reenact how he asked you to be his girlfriend.