{V ~Dead Until Dark~}

This is the third imagine for your request BaluThePineapple. One more to go.

Your P.O.V

"Can you please get up!" I snatched the silk bed blanket off of Taehyung. All he ever did nowadays was sleep. I opened the curtains sometimes to wake him and he'd run and hide in the bathroom. "Five more minutes." He mumbled his face buried in the pillow.

"You said that an hour and a half ago." I screamed a little more agitated. He sighed and rolled over on his opposite side, drifting back to a deep slumber. I stomped out the room and down the hall to my living room.

I called my younger brother, Jimin. He was always up to having fun. We ended up shopping for new wardrobe. Apparently while he was returning home, he got robbed. Robbed of clothes, accessories and other material items. Thankfully, not his phone or his life. "Okay, to the beach!"

I ended up going back home to change into my bathing suit. Not surprisingly Taehyung was still sleeping, maybe deeper than before. I shook my head looking at his half dead posture. Grabbing my towel, sunscreen and beach ball I left again and Jimin and I went to the beach.

"Can we join you?" A couple asked seeing Jimin and I tossing the beach ball. We agreed and passed them the ball. We played against each other, sometimes switching teams. Our last game was us females against Jimin and the other guy, we won 14-11.

"Kicked you ass!" I teased Jimin for the fiftieth time as we were walking up the driveway. The time was now late 9:00 and as expected Taehyung was still in bed. I'm not sure if he was sleep all this time, but it still angered me. "I feel like I'm dating a 90 year old."

Jimin left home early because he had to put up all his new clothes and he had a date tomorrow. I was thinking about stalking his date, even though I know he wouldn't like it. As a big sister, I'll probably end up doing it anyway. These thoughts clouded my head, until I heard screeching.

Rushing to my bedroom, I took a look around only to see the window wide open. Taehyung was nowhere to be found. The worst scenario came to mind, making me a little dizzy. I dialed 911. Panicking and pacing back and forth in my living room I was patiently waiting for an answer.

"Put it down!" Someone growled behind me. Their hot breath heavy against my neck. My hands trembled dropping the phone to the ground. "Good girl, turn around." I didn't move, it felt as if I was paralyzed. The person harshly gripped onto my waist and spun me around.

"Taehyung??!" Coming face to face with the mysterious person I nearly passed out. He wasn't mysterious at all, he was in fact my boyfriend. Only this time he had eyes that looked of a mixture between hazel and orange. His lips were darker than usual and in his mouth were sharp teeth.

Taehyung's grip tightened as he carried me over to the couch. He sat down and placed me on his lap, facing him. "Don't you think I look great." He pulled out his phone to look at himself. He had no reflection which proved the worst. He was a real life vampire.

"Is this why you sleep all day?" He nodded. Suddenly I felt my head becoming lighter and lighter. Body weak and vision blurred I must've passed out there on the living room carpet.

-----

"Rise and shine, well not shine but you know." Strong arms lifted me and set me on my feet. The room was completely dark but I could see clearly. The decorations were all dark purple, dark blue, dark red just everything dark.

Taehyung, now fully clothed in a black robe, stood in front of me with a small object twisting between his fingers. "I don't want to scare the human soul out of you, but I just bit you." He smiled. I began to panic. "I'M GOING TO DIE!" I was running all over the room.

"Hajima!" He put his hand up and I stopped. It's like he had complete control over me. His face showed signs of aggravation. "Master, you have a visitor." A female called from another room. "Master?!" I screamed.
"Master?! What kind of sick game is this. I am not here to play ga-"

And then he kissed me. Something cold and metal slipped on my ring finger, but I was too distracted by the sudden touching of our lips to pay attention. "There now can you shut up." He wiped blood off his mouth. I touched my lips and saw blood on my finger.

"Like that's supposed to make it better." I raged again at him. The woman from earlier came out of the room and into sight. If I had had anything glass in my hand I would've surely dropped it. The girl, the girl who called him master, that girl-

Was me.

(Confusion? In the beginning Taehyung was a vampire just "haunting" Y/N. Human Taehyung died before this. The scene with vampire Taehyung and Y/N was a dream. He wanted to give her a glimpse of her future life. I didn't write this part but when she wakes up, she dies and becomes a vampire servant. *hint hint* to Master Taehyung.)

That's not all for today. I'll be back with maybe three more updates. See you in the comments.