Allie's P.O.V

It was already three o'clock so I decided to start getting ready. I took my shower, and gave Lucas a quick bath as well. I dressed him and put him down for a nap and then I went on and got my self ready. I decided to call my sister and have her come over to help me. So I was waiting for her to arrive.

While I was waiting for the curling iron to heat up, I heard the door open and close.

"Hey little sis how you doing?" Kaitlyn asked as she marched into the bedroom.

Even if she wouldn't have spoke, I would have known her beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes anywhere. She is kinda like a girl version of Luke, only her hair is lighter blonde then his. My brown hair and green eyes are nothing compared to her. I had dyed my hair blonde,but Luke and Calum both told me they liked my chocolate brown hair better. So I went back to that.

Kaitlyn is twenty-three. Her mum and dad adopted me. I never met my real parents. I never wanted too. My adoptive parents, Greg and Jannet, have asked me if I wanted to on many occasions, but I always said I wanted to wait til I was eighteen. I turn eighteen on July 16.  So now I am just waiting for that day so they make an appearance at my parents house. I'm nervous about it, but hey, I know it'll be fine.

"Calum wants me to dress nice but not too fancy. I need your help." I said and went back to the mirror and parted my hair into sections so I could curl it. I let her pick out my out fit while I did my hair and makeup.

Once all my hair was curled, I did my make up before I went any further with it so that the curls could set in properly. I just did a natural eye look and some light lip stick for make up. Simple as that. The darkest part of it all was the thin line of liner on my top eyelid.

"Katie, come do my hair for me. The way it was for your wedding." I said and she smiled and came to do it. She got married a week before Lucas was born, that was the only time I really went anywhere with my big belly. Calum was with me though, my mum wasn't happy that he was there but oh well, she should be upset with Ashton not Calum.

Once she finished, I looked in the mirror and gawked at myself. Not to sound coinceded but I looked hot.