What if you played Human vs Zombie with them (1/2)

Start from the beginning

"You're the one who needs luck, pretty boy!" You stuck out your tongue at him before running away. You didn't have time to argue, he'd be able to move again in three minutes.

"Darn it! I was too careless." You frowned as you ran back into the residence and up the second floor. If only Fuuto hadn't been fooling around, he would've been able to tag you and you would've been finished.

"(Y/N)!" Someone whispered from a corner. You recognized Yusuke's voice and checked to make sure he's still human before joining him.

"Finally! I found someone." You crouched down beside him in his hiding spot.

"Y-Yeah, I was looking for you, too. I mean! I was looking for everyone else, as well! N-Not just you!" He quickly exclaimed. Even in the darkness, you could tell his face was nearly blushing to the same shade as his hair.

"Where's your nerf gun?" You asked when you saw he was empty-handed.

"I dropped it outside the front door when Tsubaki chased me." He let out a short breath. Good thing he was athletic.

"Let's go get it. I mean, we can't stay holed up here for two hours, right?" You observed your surroundings again to make sure no one was around. Zombies weren't allowed to pick up the guns, so it must still be there.

"R-Right." He stood up after you and the two of you made your way quietly to the main gate.

As you expected, the nerf gun laid in front of the front door, right where Yusuke left it. No one was around. You stayed in the living room to keep a watch out while Yusuke went forward to retrieve it.

"Waaaaaa!" Tsubaki called a karate yell while he popped up from behind the sofa and tagged Yusuke on his shoulder.

"Crap!" Yusuke stomped his foot. Before the five minutes were up, Yusuke cleverly slid the nerf gun towards your direction and yelled, "Run!"

"Ooooh~ I'm definitely gonna get you, kawaii (Y/N)-chan!" 

You fired a few shaky shots from the two nerf guns, but unsurprisingly, Tsubaki dodged them all and began to take strides closer to you. You whipped around and started running as fast as you could to the yard.

Zombies - Kaname, Fuuto, Tsubaki, Iori, Yusuke

Humans - You, Azusa, Wataru, Subaru, Natsume

Obviously, Fuuto wasn't where you had shot him anymore. The deviousness of that boy worries you to death and might pop out from nowhere at any time. You crossed the yard and entered the kitchen, then out into the hallway.

"Two more hours." You said to yourself. Right after, you heard quiet sobbing.

"Wataru-chan?" You asked quietly. 

The little boy started running towards you while sniffling, "N-Nee-chan! I'm scared!"

You couldn't see a thing in the dark hallway. You were about to open your arms and welcome the crying boy, but then your second judgment stopped you. You backed up a few steps into the kitchen, where the moonlight illuminated the area. 

You gasped and hesitantly pointed your nerf gun at Wataru when you realized he had a bandana on, which means he was now a zombie, too. 

Zombies - Kaname, Fuuto, Tsubaki, Iori, Yusuke, Wataru

Humans - You, Azusa, Subaru, Natsume

You fired a quick shot and three bullets missed until the fourth one hit his arm. He stopped in his tracks and pouted, "Awwww!"

"Good job, Wataru-chan, you almost tricked me." You lowered the nerf gun, "How'd you get caught?"

Wataru pouted even more, "Tsubaki-nii put out mango mousse cake in the kitchen...."

You sweatdropped. You weren't sure who you were supposed to be most wary of anymore. Fuuto, Tsubaki, and Kaname are all sneaky people. Is it really a coincidence that those three were the first zombies?

"Can you tell me where your nerf gun went?" You asked him.

"Subaru-nii took it. He came by while I was waiting." 

"I see. Which way did he go?" 

"I'm not telling! The chocolate cake is still mine!" Wataru crossed his small arms and puffed his soft cheeks, making you want to pull them so badly. You quickly dashed off the hallway before Wataru could move again. 

You snuck around the property without running into any problems for the next half hour, meaning that as long as you survive the next hour and half, the humans would be victorious. 

You coughed a little. You were thirsty, and since you were currently closest to your room, you decided to go there to get your water bottle. As you chugged water down your throat, you heard something move from your closet.

You instantly froze and slowly turned around to the closed closet door. With your nerf gun in hand, you reach out to slide open the door...

"Natsume?" You asked with obvious confusion on your face. He was still a human.

"Tsubaki isn't keen enough to check every room's closet." Natsume explains, "I've been here for the past hour. Four people came by, but none of them found me. Sorry, I'm in your room, this used to be my room."

"Goals." You mumbled to yourself, then helped him up. 

"It's pretty easy for Azusa and me to avoid Tsubaki, since we know each other so well." Natsume explains, "I'm not sure if anyone else has gotten to Azusa, though."

Natsume ruffles through his orange hair before he picked up his own nerf gun, "I think we have a pretty good chance at winning if we have three guns in total."

"As long as we don't get sneak-attacked." You added while the two of you crept downstairs.

Meanwhile, at the other side of the mansion, Subaru roamed down a hallway, with his nerf gun readily aiming. He's been looking for you, but it seems that as soon as he gets to the place where he heard a commotion, you were already gone.

"Subaru?" A voice called out from behind him. Without thinking, Subaru spun around and fired a bullet. 

"Psh, you don't even hesitate, huh?" Yusuke agilely dodged the soft bullet. He tightened the bandana around his forehead before muttering, "sorry."

Yusuke's natural athleticism and his talent in soccer allowed him to dodge every single bullet. A nerf gun already doesn't have good accuracy, but facing a foe like Yusuke, Subaru couldn't get any hits on. Yusuke successfully tapped on Subaru's wrist.

Sighing, Subaru dropped the gun and stood in place. In five minutes, he'd be on the zombie side. Yusuke wanted to help you win, but he swore to abide by the rules when he agreed to the game.

Zombies - Kaname, Fuuto, Tsubaki, Iori, Yusuke, Wataru, Subaru

Humans - You, Azusa, Natsume

Only three humans left. Who will emerge victorious?

To be Continued :D