Aomine x Reader ~{A Dash of Sweetness}~

-August 31st Happy Birthday to the Aho :D-

Title: A Dash of Sweetness
Anime: Kuroko no Basket
Character: Aomine Daiki

------------------

Today is the day. The day you've been saving up for over half a year for. The day you've been working two part-time jobs for. 

Holding the box with the Air Jordan logo on it but is neatly wrapped, you ran all the way to your boyfriend's house with a huge grin on your face.

"Who is it-- (Y/N)?!" As soon as Aomine opened the door, you tackled him. Unfortunately, he was too much of an athlete for you to knock him down.

Dropping the present on the ground during the process, you snuggled your face into his broad chest, "Happy birthday, Daiki!"

His chest rumbled when he chuckled at your enthusiastic behavior even though it was his birthday, "Thanks, it's really not that big of a deal."

"Of course, it is! I am here to congratulate you for growing another year older!"

"Hah? You calling me old?"

"I'm kidding." You bounced up and pecked his lips, "Okay, here's the plan. I ordered teriyaki burgers, and the cake should be here any minute now.... also! I ordered banana milk along with it, you like it, right?"

All of a sudden, your back was pressed gently against the wall and he took your breath away by sealing your lips with his own, stopping you from saying anything else.

"Are you fricking high? Why're you so excited?" He mutters in a low voice, contrasting to his gentle touch.

"I--this is the first time it's your birthday since I've met you...." You murmured, a little dejected since it seemed like he was annoyed.

"...I don't mind, quit pouting, you're turning into Sakurai." 

A little while later, the two of you sat at his dining table. You watched as he gobbled down five burgers all on his own. He caught you staring while he drank his banana milk, "What're you looking at?"

"When I first met you, I swear I never could've guessed that you're a fan of this milk." You snickered, "How very cute of you, Daiki."

"S-Shut up, it's not a big deal, only you think that." He denied.

"Too bad, Imayoshi-san thinks so, too."

"Ugh, stop ganging up on me with that four-eyes." He rolled his eyes.

You laughed at his reaction, then shook your head in amusement and took another fork-full of the (F/F) cake. 

"You have icing all over your face, you're such a kid." Aomine commented.

Embarrassed, you quickly put down the fork and reach out for a napkin. He grabbed your wrist, preventing you from getting that napkin, and forcefully pulled you towards him. You nearly flipped over your plate.

"Mmm!" You gasped when he licked the icing straight off of your lips, then plunged his tongue into your mouth after licking his own lips.

"D-Daiki! Stop!" You held up your hands against his chest when he pushed you down on the couch, about to attack your neck.

"...Not even on my birthday?" He stopped his advances and whispered beside your ear, dejection in his tone.

"I mean.... L-Later...." You mumbled with your face red from having to say that out loud.

You shivered when a wicked smirk made its way on his darkened features, he growled lowly and bit your earlobe, "That's what you said."

You stretch your arm towards the neatly-wrapped present on the coffee table--in an attempt to escape him temporarily, "Here! I got you something."

When he saw ripped the wrapper off like a kid, you could've sworn his eyes were shining when he spotted the Air Jordan logo on the box. 

You didn't understand how he could suddenly go from the sexy beast to the little kid getting a great present on his birthday.

"(Y/N)! You're the best! How'd you know I want this!" He exclaimed when he carefully pulled out the brand new shoes from the box.

"Well... you've been staring at it from the shop window pathetically for months...." 

Luckily, he was too excited to notice your wording of that sentence.

"J-Jeez... I don't know what to say...." As if suddenly realizing you just gave him the best gift ever, he suddenly got a little bashful. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't worry! Since I'm the most considerate person in the world," You said dramatically, "and I know that you aren't capable of saying sweet things like the average boyfriends..."

His eyebrow twitched when you said that.

"...I'm fine with a 'thanks, (Y/N), you're the best girlfriend ever!', is that okay?" You smile broadly at him, pretending to be waiting for his response.

"...Thank you, (Y/N). You're seriously the best girlfriend any guy would ever hope for."

You felt heat rush up to his face, you didn't actually expect him to say something this cheesy.

"And I'm not saying this just because of what you did today. I mean, yeah, this is probably the best birthday I've ever had. But you, (Y/N), are probably the best thing that's ever happened to me." A calm smile played at his lips as he looked into your (E/C) eyes with rare, loving dark blue orbs.

"Uh--I--I--that--" You stuttered uncontrollably. Never in your wildest dreams could you have thought that Aomine was capable of saying things like that.

He took your hand and kissed it, "Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice; but falling in love with you, was beyond my control. I'm head over heels for you before I knew what hit me."

"T-That's... so sweet! Dang, you've been holding out on me this entire time?! You were capable of actually saying sweet stuff?!"

"...Don't get used to it." He muttered, then put an arm behind your knees and back, and swept you off your feet.

"Wait what?" Still not out of your day dream of Aomine being sweet for once in his life, you were snapped out of it by the return of the usual lustful look on his face when he was with you.

"I guess a dash of sweetness once a very, very long time wouldn't be the worst." He said, but frowned, "I really don't wanna do it again, I got goosebumps from all that."

"Heehee..." You grinned, almost looking delirious, you were going to remember this moment forever. Too bad you didn't record it.

"Eh? Where are we going?" You ask when he started going up the stairs.

"Where else?" He kicked open the door to his bedroom.

He tossed you onto his bed and crawled on top of you. You yelped when he kissed your nape, picking up where he left off.

"Now... wasn't there something you promised me a few minutes ago?"

-----------------------

Happy birthday again to the aho // August 31st, 2016

I'm trying to keep up with some anime birthdays ._.

Thanks for reading

-Lily

Instagram - seika_akashi