Ciel x Reader ~{Stay with me}~

Title: Stay with me
Anime: Black Butler
Character: Ciel Phantomhive

Fun fact: ciel means sky in French.
--------------------

Ever since Ciel returned to his estate after going missing for a month and brought a strange butler with him, he hasn't been the same. More like the exact opposite.

He built a wall around himself and blocked out everyone who were once close to him.

Not to mention his much more mature look and the mysterious eyepatch.

You, as his betrothed, had the right and want to know the truth. You already vowed to yourself that you'd keep it a secret no matter what the truth was.
(Yes, Elizabeth can gt hell in this one shot)

At the annual ball at the Phantomhive resident, you backed into the shadows without anybody noticing.

However, a certain butler saw you immediately.

"The rest room is that way, Lady (Y/N)." Sebastian held out a hand to the opposite direction you were heading politely.

"Oh no. I'm looking for the Earl." You say, trying not to seem freaked out at him randomly appearing in the midst of a long hallway.

"Young Master isn't seeing any guests right now, he will be down soon." With that, he convinced you back to the main ballroom.

But you wanted to speak with Ciel alone. He's probably upstairs, in his room.

You knew this estate like the back of your hand. After waiting for another five minutes, you snuck up the large staircase and headed to his room.

As you approached the door, you started hearing voices from inside.

"I...just want those people to suffer the same pain and humiliation I did." Came your betrothed's voice in a determined manner.

Was this really the sweet Ciel you've known your entire life? What has happened to him?

Peeping through the crack of the door, you see Ciel by himself, looking intensely into the mirror.

Your pupil shrunk in shock when you see the star-like purple stamp in his right eye. What the hell is that?!

Just then, he locked eyes with you in the mirror. You realized that in his angle, he had a perfect view of the door in the reflection.

All of a sudden, the door opened, causing you to fall in the room. Sebastian shut the door behind you.

Now you were trapped.

"Good evening, (Y/N)."

The way he said that greeting screamed danger to you, but you already made up your mind.

"Good evening, Ciel." You stood up and dusted off your dress, then looked him in the eye, "I just--"

"If you want to know that bad, I'll tell you." He smirks at you, then sits down in an arm chair. Sebastian stood behind him, with a small glint of confusion in his eyes as well.

Has the room always been this dark? You thought quickly before giving Ciel your undivided attention.

From then, he told you his entire story. From when the estate burned down to making a deal with a demon.

He swiped a piece of his hair out of his perfect face and made his right eye clearer. "This, is the contract."

You stared at it. It was strange but also beautiful.

After you haven't had a reaction in a few seconds, sadness flashed in his eyes before he stood up.

"Excuse me for a moment, I need to make an appearance with the guests." He says as he walked out of the room. His butler closed the door behind him after giving you a knowing smile.

What were you doing?! You shook your head then turned to face the door. Although the idea of a demon hanging around the house scared you a little, you wanted to accept Ciel for what he truly wants. And if it's vengeance, so be it.

"(Y/N)--"

"Ciel!" As soon as said male entered the room again, you stepped up and embraced him.

You could feel his surprise, but also relief as he returned the embrace immediately.

"I'll accept you no matter what."

He heard him let out a small, but shaky sigh as his arms tightened around you.

"I'm so glad... (Y/N)...." He held you close, it was his first time showing you his weaker side in these two years. He pulled back slightly to gaze into your eyes while putting a hand over your cheek.

His sapphire-like eye bore into yours as he smiled softly, "I love you, (Y/N). Will you stay with me?"

Through the window, the moonlight illuminated you, as if your answer right now will seal your fate forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Written entirely on phone ✌🏻️

Thnx for reading
-Lily ❤️

Reach me outside of Wattpad:
Instagram - seika_akashi
Quotev - LilyWzy14
Kik - lilywzy
QuizUp - Lily Z. Wzy