Ayato x Ghoul!Reader ~{Don't leave}~

Title: Don't leave

Anime: Tokyo Ghoul

Character: Ayato Kirishima

-------------------------------

"Please stop this, Ayato." You said with your arms stretched out in protection.

Ayato seems to really enjoy kicking the glass windows of Anteiku to shards. You were out buying more coffee for the shop, and when you came back; the shop was a mess, Touka was severely injured, blood was everywhere, and Kaneki was gone.

It seems you have arrived just in time before Ayato left after Yamori.

He grit his teeth at the sight of you, "Shut the hell up, (Y/N), you have no fucking right to tell me what to do."

It was only natural that he'd be angry at you, after all, you left him.

(Y/N) (L/N), or known to the ghoul investigators, (Y/Ghoul/N), has once been an even more gruesome and wild ghoul than the Ayato Kirishima today. You met him in the 11th ward when you saw him hunt. The two of you got along and thus became partners.

"I thought you understood me," he continues, making you feel guilty, "But in the end, you're just another one of those weak-ass 'peace-lovers'!"

After your departure, in his rage, Ayato was stronger than ever. That was when Tatara noticed his potential and recruited him in the Aogiri Tree.

Your shoulders slumped as he jumped out the window and onto buildings until he was out of sight. 

He just doesn't understand that those who value peace the most, are those who have been through the most. They realize how precious peace is when nothing comes into their lives but war after war.

"Sorry, Touka." You say to the girl who is passed out on the ground, "I guess you were right when you were suspicious of me when I first came to Anteiku, huh." 

Tears flooded your eyes as you stepped out the shop. You had to leave, your presence has brought misfortune for the peace Anteiku treasured. 

A week passed, you were starting to get hungry, it's been three and a half weeks since you last ate. 

Just then, you smelled it. Flesh being torn. Teeth ripping it apart.

You gulped down the saliva that rushed to your mouth. Your legs automatically carry you to where the scent came from.

Kakugan filled your eyes as soon as you saw the body and the ghoul that was devouring it, Ayato.

He sensed your presence right away and turned sharply to you, blood still at the corners of his mouth. He let out a short 'hmph' as he wiped his mouth and advanced towards you. Your legs felt weak, at this point your hunger was starting to get unbearable.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" And his taunting wasn't very helpful, "I thought you decided to only eat suicide victims from now on and not get your hands dirty?"

"Ayato... don't you...dare...." 

"We're ghouls, (Y/N)! Humans will never accept us as one of them and we're not fricking supposed to be! They're literally our food for crying out loud!" 

That was it, you felt your hunger take over. You don't remember what happened next. 

When you woke up, your stomach was content. Ayato was carrying you somewhere. You held onto his jacket more. As ironic as it sounded, you felt safe. 

The times you and him spent in the 11th ward wasn't just hunting, it was also you taking a liking to the tsundere boy who'd blush every time you poked his cheeks.

"Ayato...where are you taking me?" 

He turned his head so you couldn't see his face, "Don't leave me again, (Y/N)."

"On one condition." You said as you forcefully made him look at you, "What're you trying to achieve in Aogiri Tree?"

If his answer convinced you, you would join Aogiri with him. You thought.

~~

A week later, (Y/Ghoul/N) resurfaced as an SS rated ghoul in Aogiri.  

Everyone was wary of Aogiri's two new rated SS members, (Y/Ghoul/N) and Eyepatch.

---------------------

Ayato's cute, even tho he's a midget xP

May 15, 2016

Instagram - seika_akashi

Quotev - LilyWzy14

Kik - lilywzy14

QuizUp - Lily Z. Wzy