Sebastian x Reader

Title: One hell of a boyfriend
Anime: Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji
Character: Sebastian Michaelis
-------------------------

As Earl Phantomhive's close cousin, and that your parents were often away, you visit the Phantomhive residence quite often. 

That gave you plenty of opportunities to spend time with the handsome butler, Sebastian, while Ciel busied himself with paperwork.

You clapped when he set the entire dining table within the matter of seconds. "That's amazing! Just how do you do it, Sebastian?"

"A Phantomhive butler who can't do this much isn't worth his salt." He smiles at you and answers what he always does, "If you'll come with me, my lady, I'd like to show you something."

You happily skipped along after him.

When he led you out to the mansion's garden, he suddenly disappeared into the dark night.

"Sebastian?" You call out, looking around, "Where'd you go?"

Just then, the melodious music of a violin can be heard not too far from you. You take in your surroundings again to find Sebastian, playing the violin elegantly. The bright moon illuminated him like a spotlight in the dark night.

You held your hands together in front of your chest and you closed your eyes with a peaceful smile. Is there anything that Sebastian can't do?

To Sebastian, you're the most beautiful being in the world right now. He smiles to himself as he's glad you enjoy the piece he practiced especially for you.

Several minutes later, you applaud gently while Sebastian takes his bow. 

"You're so amazing... sometimes I wonder how you're even human!" You exclaim, not realizing how much that statement actually meant, "You're like some sort of superhuman."

"Oh, really?" He simply smiles, "What would you do if I'm not human at all? Like a demon or some sort?"

You giggled, "You're so funny. But that'll be pretty cool, it might explain why you're so perfect. And since you always say you're 'one hell of a butler', being a demon would make sense."

He didn't give you time to realize that your theory was pretty legit.

"I would also make one hell of a boyfriend, wouldn't I?" 

A light blush dusted your cheeks when he winked at you. 

"O-Of course! Any girl would be lucky to be your girlfriend...." You trail off in a sheepish smile.

"Then..." You almost fangirl out loud when he flips his tailcoat and kneels on one knee in front of you, takes your hand, then looks up into your (E/C) eyes with his red ones, "...would you do the honours of becoming my girlfriend, Lady (Y/N)?"

---------------------

June 26, 2016

Instagram - seika_akashi

Quotev - LilyWzy14

Kik - lilywzy14

QuizUp - Lily Z. Wzy