Izuki x Reader ~{Pun Game Going Strong!}~

Title: Pun Game Going Strong!

(such a great title)
Anime: Kuroko no Basket
Character: Izuki Shun

Be prepared for some hard-core pun game ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
----------------

"Run!" You yelled at him with tears in your eyes. You were caught and blood trickled down your arm, but you couldn't pull away.

"No! I will never give you up!" He turned back and reached out to you, just as your hands intertwine...

"Question number fourteen, (L/N) (Y/N)-san." The teacher called out loudly, completely shattering your daydream.

"What's she talking about?" You whispered to the desk on your right, who is also your boyfriend, Izuki Shun.

"Page sixty-two, it was last night's homework." He whispered quickly back, then tilted his notebook so you could see. He knew you too well, you obviously didn't do the homework.

You stood up and answered the question.

"That was close. Thanks, Shun." You murmured, "Chemistry is just not my thing."

Izuki chuckled slightly at your frustration. He then sees how bored and miserable you really were and decided to cheer you up in his own precious way.

As you were about to drift into fantasizing again, a small paper ball was thrown onto your desk.

You glanced around, but everybody seemed to be listening to the lesson and not paying you any mind. 

You opened the piece of paper, it read: 'Did you hear oxygen and potassium went on a date? It went OK'

You smiled a little as you got the joke, and immediately you knew it must've been your corny boyfriend who wrote you this. He's so sweet. Just then, another small paper ball was tossed onto your desk.

You turn to him to find him grinning cheekily at you with a thumbs-up.

You quickly unfolded the note. It read: 'A week later, oxygen went on a date with magnesium! Can you believe it? Like, OMg!'

You bit on your lips to suppress your grin. You pretended you were reading the textbook and hid your face behind it so your teacher wouldn't think you were out of your mind.

Another paper ball landed in front of you between yourself and your textbook. You expectantly opened the note: 'Then, oxygen asked nitrogen out, she said NO'

You laughed silently, trying your best not to seem obvious. Izuki was obviously on a roll, and he wasn't about to stop anytime soon.

'I'm only making these bad chemistry puns because all the good ones argon D:'

You felt the smile on your face widen and you couldn't focus on doing the chemistry formulas at all.

'I know, I know, I'm running out of chemistry puns, I'll need to zinc of new ones.'

You accidentally laughed out loud, but you covered it up with a cough soon. However, your teacher glanced back suspiciously. You had to stop before you got in trouble. You glanced at Izuki to try to get him to stop, but he mistook it for asking for more jokes.

You couldn't resist the urge to open the next paper ball, I mean, who could?

'Okay, okay! I promise I'll take all my chemistry puns and barium, happy now?'

"Pfft...haha!" You couldn't help it and laughed out loud, making everybody in the class's eyes go to you.

The teacher was livid, "(L/N)-san! What's so funny?!"

Fudge. You quickly thought. You were about to think up of some excuse saying that chemistry was just oh-so-fun the way she describes it, you found it funny, but Izuki beat you to it.

"(Y/N) and I were thinking up of new slogans for our chemistry blog!" He blurted out with his eyes shining, "Wanna check out our ideas?"

"Chemistry blog?" Your teacher stomped over, obviously thinking that he was lying.

You see the edge of her lips curve up before she caught herself as she read the notes Izuki passed. She cleared her throat, "Well... I appreciate your enthusiasm for the subject, Izuki-kun, (L/N)-san, but I would appreciate it if you work on it on your own time."

You got away with it, avoiding possible detention.

"How was that~?" He asked cheerily after class. He draped an arm over your shoulders and pulled you closer to him.

You pretended to be annoyed, "You nearly got me in trouble."

"But I also cheered you up! My girlfriend's happiness is the most important thing in the world!" 

You giggled at his dorky attitude, then grabbed his arm off of your shoulders and laced your fingers through his, "Dork."

"I'm your dork. Just try to get rid of me, I betcha you can't!" He landed a peck on your pink cheek, then pulled you towards your usual private lunch spot.

~~

EXTRA:

"Shun, stop being an idiot, it's second-hand embarrassment for me." You grumbled with a deadpanned face while your delirious boyfriend skipped along behind you.

He waved his arms back and forth and lept into the air in joy as he walked, earning giggles and stares from all your school mates.

"I'm just so happy, (Y/N)!" He exclaimed not-so-quietly, "I made six puns today! Six! Yeeesssss my pun game is still strong! Everybody would react to my chemistry puns!"

He gasped, "That's seven puns! I gotta write it down...!"

"Oh my God." You slapped your hand into your face. You weren't gonna hear the end of his chemistry puns for the rest of the week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy birthday to my pun mastah! He has taught me well *amen*

I was literally laughing my head off telling these puns to all my classmates and they were like '-_- stfu lily before i punch u in the face'

i cri, ppl don't appreciate puns enough ;-;

October 23, 2016

Instagram - seika_akashi

Quotev - LilyWzy14

Kik - lilywzy14

QuizUp - Lily Z. Wzy