Light x Reader ~{Goddess}~

Title: Goddess
Anime: Death Note
Character: Light Yagami
--------------------

He couldn't understand why he can't stop thinking about you.

Even if it were the slimmest chance of him, the God of the new world, has fallen for you, he can't admit it to himself.

To him, you were a threat. Light thinks with his eyes shaded during lecture.

I need to kill her.

So he thinks, that night in his dark room, he wrote down in the Death Note:

(Y/N) Amano accidental death

He let out a small breath as he put the pen down. This should do it.

However, he was extremely shocked when you showed up at school without a scratch the next day. You were smiling and talking to your friends, seeming like nothing out of the ordinary happened at all.

An alibis? But why would a University student such as yourself use an alibis?

Then, he needs another way to know your real name.

"Hello, (Y/N)."

You were pleasantly shocked when the most intelligent student in the nation called out to you with a soft voice and small smile.

"Yes, Light-kun?"

The following weekend, you head to your scheduled date spot at the train station.

"Good morning." You grinned at him. His eyes widen slightly as he saw you, he was used to seeing you with your hair up and in the school uniform. It wasn't his first date ever, so why did his heart skip a beat when he saw you?

Your beautiful (H/C) hair was put down and wrapped around your shoulders as you wore a long sleeve crop top and a pair of light jeans.

You went on a peaceful walk around a park, you feeling warm and fuzzy inside at the small talk Light was making with you. Little did you know, he was talking you up so your guard will go down.

Just then, a couple walked by the two of you.

"Did you see the news yesterday? Kira struck again with 22 victims...!"

"Hah, I guess one really can't do anything bad now, can they?" the other one joked as they walked away.

"Kira...." You breathed out in a light tone, "I hear that word on the news everyday lately."

"Yeah... killing off criminals, right?" Light says as he sat down on a bench, you joined him.

"I paid a lot of attention to Kira's victims." you say, "they were all murderers, or people who have attempted murder. People like that seriously have no use, and undeniably the crime rates had gone down by half ever since Kira showed his power to the world."

Light's shoulders relaxed, it was somehow very relieving to know that you're a supporter.

"Is that what you think?" He says more to himself than asking you.

"Yeah... Most of the times I agree with his judgement." There was something about your eyes as you said that while looking straight ahead of you, "Doesn't an ideal world without any human scum sound nice?"

He was truly fascinated at your expression as you said that, you sounded like himself as you spoke of what was supposed to be his goal. 

Maybe he can accept the fact that he actually has romantic feelings for someone... if it were you. 

A God has to have a Goddess by his side, right?

"It's amazing the way he kills, don't you think?" your eyes sparkles as you continue to  speak, "It's as if... as if..."

He waited patiently as you sorted your thoughts out.

You lit up and looked at him, "as if he can kill just by writing down a name!"

A shiver ran down Light's spine. You were truly perfect. Beautiful and intelligent. And you understood him. He made his decision.

Just then, the sparks in your eyes blinked away when you realized that you said too much. "S-Sorry, it's just that I, uh..."

"(Y/N)." He didn't say anything else and just held out a small piece of folded paper to you. It was plain white lined paper. Confused, you reached out. Just as your finger tips brushed on it, he took it back.

You were about to question him, when the large creature hovering behind him silenced you in shock. You glanced at Light, he had a blank expression and testful eyes, as if wanting to see your reaction to seeing Ryuk.

The creature chuckled in amusement as it looked straight into you. You were just about to scream when logic came over your brain first: there were still people around, you don't want to draw attention.

You let out a soft cough as you said as a small greeting, "Domo."

"You're a lot calmer than I expected." The large creature spoke.

"That's why she's perfect." Light says with a smile--not a gentle one--tugging on his lips.

"Perfect?" You questioned. Just then, it started to make sense. Your theory of as if Kira could kill just by writing a name, the piece of paper, and the creature hovering behind Light. Could it be?

"(Y/N)," His hair shadowed one of his eyes as he looked at you, "I, am Kira. I have decided to make you, my 'goddess'."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That took a while but it was fun to write. 

February 26th 2016

Reach me outside of Wattpad:

Instagram - seika_akashi

Quotev – LilyWzy14

Kik – lilywzy14 (tell me ur from Wattpad)

QuizUp – Lily Z. Wzy