Yato x Reader ~{Remember Me}~

Title: Remember me

Anime: Noragami

Character: Yato

(F/W) = Favourite weapon

---------------------------------

You stared at the trash can in your classroom during lunch break. Inside were your books, bag and jacket. 

Behind you, you hear snickering of the several girls who won't leave you alone ever since your first day at the new school. 

Pouring water on your gym clothes, tossing your belongings into the trash, constantly writing bad names about you in the washroom... they've done it all.

The teachers didn't bother to do anything anymore, and your parents are constantly on business trips.

You blinked down the tears that threatened to pour and ran out of the classroom, the girls behind you burst out laughing.

"What have I ever done to them?!" You yelled at the empty courtyard and kicked a pebble on the ground. The tears flowed down uncontrollably as you slide down the wall.

'iT wiLl bE eaSieR'

An odd voice spoke in your head, you slowly looked up, nothing was there. Somehow, you knew it wanted you to look to the railway not too far from the school building.

'thIs woRld is CrueL, yOu sHoulD coMe w'itH Us'

The red lights at the railway flashed and the railing lowered, signalling that the train is coming in a minute.

You stood up, and began walking towards it.

'wE wilL TreAt yOu so mUch bEtTer tHan thOSe BulLiEs'

You looked at the fence, then at the train that's coming towards you.

'sTeP oVer iT, aNd It wilL aLl be ovER'

You prepared to lift up your leg, when all of a sudden, the voices disappeared. You jumped back in shock, never thinking you would ever try to commit suicide. 

"Sekki!"

Your head shot up to a dark blue-haired male jumping up and chopping his sword, apparently slashing at something.

You see nothing in the air and thought he was some sort of crazy person who needed medical attention until you plainly see his sword morph into a young blonde boy.

"Good work, Yukine. I'm glad that girl is saved from jumping at that train." He glanced back at you once, so did the boy whose name is apparently Yukine.

"I think she's looking right at us." Yukine says.

"Really?" The guy in the tracksuit walks right up to you and swayed side by side in front of your face, your eyes followed this weirdo. You were so confused.

"...You know I can hear you, right...?" You mumbled, surprising both boys.

"S-She can see us! Oh, man!" Yukine exclaimed.

You took out your phone and dialled a number, "Hello? Is this the ambulance?"

"N-No! Don't do that!"

After about ten minutes, they finally convinced you that they were god and regalia. 

"So, what was bothering you that the ayakashi targeted you, (Y/N)?" Yato asks as the three of you sit in the courtyard.

You lowered your head as the memories you tried to ignore came flooding back, "there are some really intense bullies in my class...."

Yukine flinched but Yato remained. He hopped up to his feet and pulled you up with him.