Izaya x Reader ~{Dark Side}~

Title: Dark Side

Character: Izaya Orihara

Anime: Durarara!!

------------------------------

'Don't get involved with a man named Izaya Orihara, ever' was the first thing everyone around you had told you when you first arrived to settle down in Ikebukuro from (C/N). Yet, that was exactly what made you so interested in him.

Each time the eternal grudge between him and Heiwajima Shizuo comes to action, you will risk the dangers of getting hit by one of Shizuo's famous flying vending machines just to get a peek at Izaya. However, every time, he was too fast for you to see. Which only increased your curiosity.

You didn't think he would notice something so small, but Izaya realizes you rush to the scene every time Shizuo makes one. Knowing that your eyes are desperately trying to keep up with him, it somewhat encourages him to move even faster to remain mysterious to you.

To him, you are beyond what he's ever seen in other humans. Risking the consequences you very much understand just to quench your enormous thirst of curiosity on the man everyone has told you stay away from was fascinating.

Soon, he finds himself looking for a (H/C) haired (E/C)-eyed girl in the crowd whenever Shizuo spots him in Ikebukuro. 

And you never disappoint, you always showed up.

Over some short time, you found out what Izaya does as a job and the cause of his notorious reputation. 

'We're in completely different worlds.'  You thought as you ran your hands through your hair. Who knew what happened to him that resulted his twisted personality today, but your entire life was normal. So normal it was boring. You needed a spark of excitement in your ordinary life, isn't that why you moved to Ikebukuro in the first place?

"This time. This time, for sure!" You chanted as you grabbed a jacket and ran out to the streets as soon as you hear Shizuo's raged shout again in the late evening.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIzaaaaayaaaaaaa!!!!!"

There it is.

Maybe when you actually see what Izaya's like, you will know what to do. Continue chasing the dark side, or safely remain on the good side.

Breaking through the crowd, you went closer than anyone would ever dare to. Before you even knew what hit you, the side of your arm burned with pain. A randomly tossed street sign had brushed against your upper arm at about 60 km/hr.

Not even acknowledging your grazed skin, you immediately turn to where that sign flew from, just in time to see Shizuo holding up a vending machine and preparing to throw it between two buildings. The buildings blocked your view of his target, but surely right there is where Izaya is!

Sadly, when you looked around the wall, he was already gone. Dejected, you thought you missed another chance. 

"Hey! Watch out!" Shizuo yelled when he noticed he just chucked his weapon at a (Age) year-old girl. 

In another second, the machine could've hit you and ended your life right there. 

To others' eyes, a black shadow swooshed right in front of the flying vending machine. To you, someone scooped you off your feet and brought you out of the machine's tracks.

"Aye, you should be more careful, Shizu-chan."

Your breath hitched in your throat and your heart rate sped up in anticipation. You look up to an extremely handsome face smirking down at you.

"Good afternoon, (L/N)-chan~." His arms showed no signs of letting go, "I have no interest in showing death to someone with no urges to die, but I do have an interest in you."

Not giving time for anyone to react to anything, he jumped off the ground, stepped on places on walls for boost, and flipped over the roof. He didn't stop there and continued moving building to building. You had no idea where he's taking you.

You couldn't stop staring at him, not even when he let you down on top of the tallest building in the city. You still watched his back profile as he looked up at the bright full moon.

"You shouldn't be so thoughtless." He says as he turns around, the illuminating moon makes it hard to identify his features.

You swallowed, "...I'm not. This is what I decided to do." 

You've came this far, there's no way you're going back now after seeing this much.

"Heh." a crooked, wicked smirk spread across his lips, then he skipped right in front of you.

You didn't know what to think as he slid a hand onto your cheek.

"(Y/N), oh (Y/N). You should be careful when you look at the dark side." his hand slides down and brings your chin up, "For the dark side, looks back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eyyy that's for the bae

April 4th 2016

Reach me outside of Wattpad:

Instagram - seika_akashi

Quotev – LilyWzy14

Kik – lilywzy14 (tell me ur from Wattpad)

QuizUp – Lily Z. Wzy