Kyoya x Reader ~{Facade}~

Title: Facade
Anime: Ouran High School Host Club
Character: Kyoya Ootori
--------------------

If you see the real me, will you hide or will you say you love me more?

"(Y/N)-san, are you alright?" Your fiancé, Kyoya, asks with a soft expression as you spaced out.

As the heir and only child of the (L/N) family, your father and the Ootori head pulled strings and made the two of you meet under accident-on-purpose terms.

The two of you became acquaintances naturally, and by the push of your families, it smoothly transitioned to a relationship.

However...you still weren't completely yourself in front of him, not only because you still feel insecure to expose yourself, but also because you feel like he's putting on a mask as well.

"Oh, pardon me." You said as u you forced a soft blush on your cheeks. This is what everybody wants to see, a lovely lady from the (L/N) family.

You hooked your arm around his and walked through the hallway. The celebration for your engagement was on a cruise. You had just smiled through 4 hours of guest greeting and a half-assed dinner that can't even fill a squirrel.

Kyoya opened the door to your room very gentlemanly and escorted you inside. "I'll be back in a bit, (Y/N)-san."

You waved back until you froze after he closed the door. Your father totally did this on purpose, he arranged you both to share a room for the night.

Not that you would complain since the guy is hot as hell, but still, you weren't married.

"Ugh, all of this is bull crap." You laid down face-first into the bed sheets and spat out words the public will never hear from you.

"I couldn't even invite my actual friends to my own engagement party." You were so busy grumbling to yourself you didn't hear the door being opened quietly.

"Besides, I doubt my supposedly fiance is really who people think he is, anyway." Since you've been lonely in the house all the time, you've developed the skill to talk to yourself as if speaking to a best friend, "I mean, I know how he might feel. Keeping up an image for the family and all. I need to do the same... but still, everyone needs a break...." You turned to your side and stared at the window.

"Now, I have to keep up the act all night. Is some alone time in my room too much to ask?" You let out a small sigh in the middle of your rant, "what a shitty day...."

Just then, an amused voice rang beside you, "you know, if I were the paparazzi there just now, you'd be so doomed by what you just said."

"Eh... Kyoya-kun?" You sat up, only to be greeted by him right in front of your face. He traces a finger under your chin with an expression you're never seen before.

"Even a sheltered princess still has a mind of her own, how could you not have any of your own thoughts? But just like you, I suppose it was too dangerous to reveal myself first."

The smirk on his face and somewhat evil glow in his eyes told you enough. He had a double personality, just like you.

One in the public...

"Well, now we're both exposed."

...and one for yourselves.

You pulled on his tie, and forcefully brought him down on the bed with you.

"Then I assume you won't be startled by any move I might pull when we're alone?" Hooking an arm around his neck, you brought his head down. He could feel your warm breath by his ear as you bit onto the side rim of his glasses, then slowly took them off.

As you look back into his eyes, there was a sense of new burnt passion as they darkened. 

"Or will it take time to get used to?" You added with a hint of disappointment in your voice when he didn't respond in a few seconds.

A teasing smirk tugged at his lips, "ain't nobody got time for that."

"Oh you did not just--"

You were surprised when he silenced you by crashing his lips onto yours. In your two months of being in a relationship, you had never kissed. Yet the first one you've exchanged is so deep and heated with love.

Very soon you were backed up against the wall beside the bed as he crawled towards you with his hair a mess from the many times you've ran your fingers through it. Just then, you realized this sly devil had already unzipped your dress.

Hovering above you on his knees, Kyoya stripped off his jacket and loosened his tie.

"So that's where you're going." You bit your lip with a smirk on your face as you looked at his dress shirt that was barely containing his body.

"I was always confident no one can see through my facade, not even my own father. But then, I met you. I find you a very intriguing notion in your own way." He whispered before fully laying you down on the bed.

----------

Extra:

"By the way, Kyoya?" You asked, dropping your honorifics for the first time as he caressed your cheek.

"Yes, (Y/N)?" 

"Since when did you start to suspect I put on a facade, anyway?"

"Hm, about two hours ago." 

"What? How?" You looked up at him in sheer surprise.

"Just by the way you slipped a look of annoyance when you thought no one was looking." 

"...Can I slap you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reach me outside of Wattpad:

Instagram - seika_akashi

Quotev – LilyWzy14

Kik – lilywzy14 (tell me ur from Wattpad)

QuizUp – Lily Z. Wzy