Akashi x Reader ~{Empress}~

Title: Empress
Anime: Kuroko no Basket
Character: Akashi Seijuro
--------------------

As the well-known "empress" of Rakuzan, you had it all.

Your grades were top of the school, you had a nice family, and you're involved in several after school activities. Most importantly, people feared you, and you love it.

However, there's this one nuisance.

Akashi Seijuro.

You glared at the male's back as you pass by the gym. The only other person who's at your level. Literally perfect in everything he does, he beat you to the number one in the school in the mid-term exams.

He got a hundred in every subject, whilst you got a 99.5 in math for forgetting to put a unit.

Yes, this boy infuriated you like no other; but he was also the perfect rival you'd never had.

But, you weren't sure if he even knows you exist. After all, he's quite the big shot.

Just thinking about him makes you want to stab something into the wall.

"(L/N)-san, would you please recite the poem we learned yesterday?"

And to make it worse, you were in the same class for every subject.

"Hai." You stood up, then recited the 5-paged long literature poem flawlessly.

"Sugoi as always, (L/N)-san!" Your sensei complimented before going back to today's lesson.

You were here thinking about how to finally defeat that redhead, while the redhead himself was staring at you from the the row behind.

But there was no denying how he can do everything, and that he's perfect at everything.

"Akashi-kun, would you please show the class what proper chin-ups look like?" the P.E. teacher asks. All the girls in the class sat up straighter.

Your eye literally twitched and you could feel your chest heat up at the sight of his flexing biceps as he continued on with nearly fifty chin-ups without even a ragged breath.

"T-That's enough, thank you very much." the teacher says quickly when he notices the hearts in the girls' eyes.

You averted your gaze and calmed yourself down. You didn't know he saw the faintest blush on your cheeks.

You swore in your head for the rest of the day.

He's annoying. He's flawless. He's defiant. He's extremely athletic. He's cold. He's hot as hell.

Aside from your urge to beat him. He was simply perfect.

"You know, you always glare at something when you pass by me whether you realize it or not." the mild but cold voice sounded from right behind you.

School was over, but most students still haven't left yet. You didn't want to go all out and make a scene.

You turned around with the best smile you could muster, "Oh really? Sorry about that, I d--"

All of a sudden, he grabbed your wrist and held it up, forcefully pulling you closer.

No one could do that to you. You got annoyed, fast.

You glared back into his hetero-chromatic eyes with your own (E/C) ones, ignoring your racing heartbeat.

"What're you playing at?" He scowled. It was rare to get any sort of emotion at all out of him. You must really have a talent to annoy him.